The Patrice O'Neal Show Season 1 ISO

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Since I was never able to get a proper rip on handbrake just have the whole ISO. I'd recommend the commentary because Patrice just trashes these faggots the entire time. I might screen record that and upload it onto youtube as a way to get a rip of it.

If you're a retard you need to get something like VLC and open the .iso in there. You can also click around the VIDEO_TS files if you're a complete moron.

Coonskin

I'll download it. I never saw it, how good is it?
It's worse than a school production. Boring honestly only the commentary I've liked so far. And the "gripes" episode because that's where Patrice makes a guy cry. The crazy lesbian is funny too, she gives it her all.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Since I was never able to get a proper rip on handbrake just have the whole ISO. I'd recommend the commentary because Patrice just trashes these faggots the entire time. I might screen record that and upload it onto youtube as a way to get a rip of it.

If you're a retard you need to get something like VLC and open the .iso in there. You can also click around the VIDEO_TS files if you're a complete moron.
Haha, you are a fucking boomer. You're going to screen record like grandma screenshotting facebook pics?

Handbrake is the retard version. You can also try MKVToolNixGUI

Coonskin

Haha, you are a fucking boomer. You're going to screen record like grandma screenshotting facebook pics?

Handbrake is the retard version. You can also try MKVToolNixGUI
I'll give you my left nut if you can rip this iso into matroska with 2 audio tracks. It's harder than any DVD or BluRay I've ever encountered

DMAN

choke you to sleep, slap you awake
I can probably rip this to .mkv files with 2 audio tracks.

Where'd you get it, out of curiosity? Are there more?

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
I'll try, but it's mega so it will take forever to download. Have you tried MKvToolNix Gui? It'll rip from the .vobs if you just point it to the right one.

Coonskin

Let me see if I can figure out ripping this. Where'd you get it? Are there more?

I bought this DVD on eBay a couple of years ago, I'm sure there's still some around. I don't think a "Season 2" DVD was released but the episodes are out there.

I'll try, but it's mega so it will take forever to download. Have you tried MKvToolNix Gui? It'll rip from the .vobs if you just point it to the right one.

No I'll give it a try though. This really is boomer-tier

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
there wasnt a season 2 if im not mistaken

there was barely a season 1

edit: i take that back, there was a season 2 i have no idea how i didnt see it, i thought i had seen everything