• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The other Rich Vos daughter got married.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20221011-081213_Instagram.jpg

G

Good for Rich. There is a lot of stuff I don’t like about him, he’s obviously a degenerate sexually, but he’s doing well for himself in life. Not just his career. He’s pretty happy with Bonnie, he didn’t abandon his daughters, by all accounts he’s a pretty good dad.

I mean he’s about as close to a decent human being as you can get in comedy. You know, and actually still be funny.

OK I just noticed all the rings. I’ll take it all back. He needs to burn in hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Good for Rich. There is a lot of stuff I don’t like about him, he’s obviously a degenerate sexually, but he’s doing well for himself in life. Not just his career. He’s pretty happy with Bonnie, he didn’t abandon his daughters, by all accounts he’s a pretty good dad.

I mean he’s about as close to a decent human being as you can get in comedy. You know, and actually still be funny.

OK I just noticed all the rings. I’ll take it all back. He needs to burn in hell.
He's a Jew, so we're grading on a curve here.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout

His divorce advice to Louie was no joke one of the most practical pieces of life advice ever on the O&A show