• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The only thing that can save America: Jews and Blacks fighting each other

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout

You ever see the videos of the guy playing the jew, walkin' around town with a little micro toy car and running it up and down peoples arms while making car noises? Its so fuckin good. Shits prolly lost to time, I think this guy has to hop accounts like crazy.

He has another bit where he will go into a restaurant and narrate someone eating their meal as if he is the ai voice in a video game.
"Food acquired."
"10 stamina received"
Dude, fuck off im trying to eat
"Hostile lifeform detected"

He's dressed up as an American revolutionary. Walks up to two Indians and at first theyre all for it saying how they're Americans, before the revolutionary goes "No, you hail from India"
They rage the fuck out and I think he runs away.

Good shit. Forgot all about him.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
83BFA071F9724641C978738C430A9AE732D02380

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Didn't Ant and Burr argue about these guys once? I kind of remember, though I didn't know what Black Hebrews were, so I wasn't sure what they were actually bitching at each other over.

Ant said the KKK would never be allowed to preach on the streets of NYC like these guys can. Burr said it's different because they're black and it isn't so bad. At the time, I took Burr's side because I couldn't believe these guys were anywhere as bad as Ant was claiming.

Turns out, Ant was right! They are that hateful. I'm still on Burr's side, because they are hilarious and I hope they can preach on the streets forever.

G

Didn't Ant and Burr argue about these guys once? I kind of remember, though I didn't know what Black Hebrews were, so I wasn't sure what they were actually bitching at each other over.

Ant said the KKK would never be allowed to preach on the streets of NYC like these guys can. Burr said it's different because they're black and it isn't so bad. At the time, I took Burr's side because I couldn't believe these guys were anywhere as bad as Ant was claiming.

Turns out, Ant was right! They are that hateful. I'm still on Burr's side, because they are hilarious and I hope they can preach on the streets forever.
They (Black Israelites) are allowed to filibuster here too...once I was walking and one of them called me a homosexual. I straight up told him the only reason he is allowed to babble like this on Dundas square, but a group worshipping Wotan or Odin wont is because they see you as petulant children.