• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The only ad in years with just white people (this world is fucked).

The Greaseman

Slingin' lead!
Forum Clout
Retired Cpl. Christine Gauthier, who has been trying to get a wheelchair ramp installed at her home for the past five years, testified on Thursday that a caseworker told her that they could give her assisted dying, even offering to supply the MAID equipment for her.
1676875105548.png

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
To be awnest witcha I'm all in on the assisted suicide. I guess Canada is suggesting it for anything and everything but fuck that "rot to death with some morphine if we have enough on hand" shit.

DYSTOPIAN!!!!

It should be on the table for the severely disabled, and those so old and in pain that they don't have any remaining pleasure in life.

But this shit is getting pushed because the NWO fucks have decided that first world people are too expensive. They're going to cut back social welfare and offer state sanctioned suicide as the alternative. It's why this is being rolled out in Canada and Europe first, which have more gibs that the US.

Forum Clout
It should be on the table for the severely disabled, and those so old and in pain that they don't have any remaining pleasure in life.

But this shit is getting pushed because the NWO fucks have decided that first world people are too expensive. They're going to cut back social welfare and offer state sanctioned suicide as the alternative. It's why this is being rolled out in Canada and Europe first, which have more gibs that the US.
Counterpoint; if you can be talked into an hero, you deserve to die anyway.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Why would you go to some gay yoga retreat just to kys. 12mg xanax, 10 shots liquor, and half/gram of heroin. Youll never knew what even happened.

I shot Clonazolam (really powerful benzo) mixed w heroin/fent and woke up hours ans hours later with no memory of anything of what happened. The needle was all bent in my arm still. I didnt even finish the shot before i fell out. If you really wanna die, its easy as fuck to find an easy way out.

Forum Clout
You ever meet lefty canadian faggots? I root for a canadian hockey team and want at least 2/3 of them to willfully euthanize themselves right fucking now. And that's in the "wild west" of Canada. Fuck Canada and fuck Canadians.