• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Nick and Rick Swinger Theory

Forum Clout
Linger, longer ya ya.....

How much validity is there to this? Pineapple, black wedding band, Nick's Poly relationship, trying to make herpes sound normal...godless hedons....

Is it possible that somebody so insecure, fat, and neurotic can get it up and fuck in front of people.... especially with a microdick?

Does Nikki really have a high sex drive? She presents herself like a fat gamer incel.

I've, luckily, never met people like this do they fit the demo?

I just cannot see it. These 2 losers do not clean themselves at all. They always look and dress like complete shit. Nikki's puss has to be rancid.

While I'm sure a lot of these morally vacant people are fat gross and smelly.....they must have some level of confidence in themselves and disregard for what other people think....Rick doesn't have that in the least. Not to mention he's the least charismatic person of all time.

Verdict: They are not swingers because Rick can't get his dick up.

Forum Clout
Is it possible that somebody so insecure, fat, and neurotic can get it up and fuck in front of people.... especially with a microdick?

Verdict: They are not swingers because Rick can't get his dick up.
Every "open relationship" begins and ends with the guy getting cucked nonstop and getting nothing.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Rick claims his body count is 17. It’s obviously much less than that, but still not Swinger numbers.

Also the way he talks about sex is how I did in my teens, ie when I wasn’t getting it
Exactly this - when he talks about sex it reminds me of the poker scene in 40 year old virgin when they realize Andy is a virgin.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s probably just so Niki can go be with women while Pat goes and sits at the bar alone. Pat thinks one of these nights some woman will see him at his laptop and won’t be able to control herself and will have sex with her. Of course thats never happened and never will.

Knowing Niki their marriage being open (she has sex with women or guys she meets while drunk) was something she said they had to do and piggy went along with it. She doesn’t even wear her wedding ring anymore and hasn’t for a long time.

Piggy is married yet goes out multiple times a week to local bars to drink alone. They don’t swing and the only one having any kind of sex is Niki with other women.

Andy Elliott

Closer
Forum Clout

18215.jpeg

Pants must smell great

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Rick claims his body count is 17. It’s obviously much less than that, but still not Swinger numbers.

Also the way he talks about sex is how I did in my teens, ie when I wasn’t getting it

17?

Jesus, he'd need several lifetimes to catch up with me.

Oh is he not counting his men in that? Ok, I guess he "wins".

BlackTransLivesMatter

Admincel
Forum Clout
Niki was in a polygamous relationship with another man and his wife before meeting Patrick. This has been confirmed. It's not crazy to think that Niki had some contacts at a bare minimum. As for people who think he's too gross, nigga all those people are gross. Whenever you read stories on the internet about people having threesomes and doing kinky shit on the internet, the vast majority are fat smelly disgusting people. There's a picture I can't find for the life of me, but it was "When you read about someone having an FFM threesome on Reddit expectation vs. reality" - the reality is a metrosexual faggot with his arm around 2 obese bitches with short green hair and ugly tattoos.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
No fucking way Patrick Tomlinson has been with 17 women. I suspect he’s a closet homo but even then, there’s no way he’s been fucked by 17 guys.

Caring about numbers or even talking about your sex life should go right out the window once you get married. The fact that Niki puts up with it at all is proof he’s a bisexual at best.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Niki was in a polygamous relationship with another man and his wife before meeting Patrick. This has been confirmed. It's not crazy to think that Niki had some contacts at a bare minimum. As for people who think he's too gross, nigga all those people are gross. Whenever you read stories on the internet about people having threesomes and doing kinky shit on the internet, the vast majority are fat smelly disgusting people. There's a picture I can't find for the life of me, but it was "When you read about someone having an FFM threesome on Reddit expectation vs. reality" - the reality is a metrosexual faggot with his arm around 2 obese bitches with short green hair and ugly tattoos.
I worked on a reality show for CMT called “My Big Redneck Wedding” which the title explains it all and at least 3 or 4 of the couples (who were dirt poor / gross / fat / old / missing teeth / etc) were swingers with others that were just as gross.