• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The new Pat characters suck

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Agreed. Hildy is a reddit atheism stereotype with a prostitute sister and Jackie is a disgraced cybersecurity "expert" in an intense amount of debt who gets humored because she has a cunt and skin the color of feces.

There's literally nothing else to these people. They're absolutely bottom tier video game NPC level characters who have no following or novel additions to the lore. Nokes deciding to come back and guest star this season doesn't make up for it. That butter knife fucker is already used up.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Agreed. Hildy is a reddit atheism stereotype with a prostitute sister and Jackie is a disgraced cybersecurity "expert" in an intense amount of debt who gets humored because she has a cunt and skin the color of feces.

There's literally nothing else to these people. They're absolutely bottom tier video game NPC level characters who have no following or novel additions to the lore. Nokes deciding to come back and guest star this season doesn't make up for it. That butter knife fucker is already used up.
Nokes is also very neutered this time around - KF has more on him and his very fat self is on thin ice when it comes to social media. It’s like he got replaced by a different actor thanks to a contract dispute.

Forum Clout

The butter has been spread. I said GOOD DAY SIR!

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Nokes is also very neutered this time around - KF has more on him and his very fat self is on thin ice when it comes to social media. It’s like he got replaced by a different actor thanks to a contract dispute.
I didn't even know he had a Kiwi page, that's how little I check over there. Reading through it, I think I can say he's more theirs than ours, given interest level. And they can have him. He's like the TNA version of a former WWE star who lost a "Loser Leaves WWE After They Get Raped with a Butterknife on a Pole" Match. Same guy but he's lesser. What is DEWTHEPDX doing in the Impact Zone?!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I didn't even know he had a Kiwi page, that's how little I check over there. Reading through it, I think I can say he's more theirs than ours, given interest level. And they can have him. He's like the TNA version of a former WWE star who lost a "Loser Leaves WWE After They Get Raped with a Butterknife on a Pole" Match. Same guy but he's lesser. What is DEWTHEPDX doing in the Impact Zone?!
He is more KF since we got tired of him after 48 hours when he went all psycho on us with prison threats only for us to laugh at him for being a fat retarded bum. They got him to do some funny stuff like post gross videos of him shirtless and to admit all kinds of weird shit. He’s not even a former WWE in TNA, he’s so much of a shadow of his former self it’s like watching a fat drunk Jake The Snake stumble around the ring tripping while trying to hit the DDT on some Indy nobody at a high school gym in front of 50 people.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
It was a good strategy to needle these losers for a few days then dump them on Kiwi Farms. Too bad Jackie is so dumb and boring, even those autists barely care.

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout

Honestly, Jackie seems like someone I should have minimal knowledge about because @l0de told a short story about her on his podcast.

G

Pats hairdresser: "im at up down!" Fucking killed me

"Will Tate!"

Stricly Stalking..

The fucking lappening..

[MEDIA=youtube]fXtev2mev8U[/MEDIA]

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
I think this place successfully broke Patrick. He's going to be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life while complaining about this place to other people, every chance he gets. He has thoroughly been humbled.

I wouldn't mind if this place just became a clubhouse like the.org, where we could come here to break balls, say the N-word, and share cool stuff 🤷‍♂️

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
It was a good strategy to needle these losers for a few days then dump them on Kiwi Farms. Too bad Jackie is so dumb and boring, even those autists barely care.
Jackie’s thread barely moves. She’s such a flop. Makes sense because she’s boring. I’m sure she’s both relieved and annoyed. Imagine how narcissist Jackie feels about Patrick being more popular than her?

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
MIKE! THAT BUTTER KNIFE IS IN GEM-MINT 10 CONDITION!

GEM-MINT 10!

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
I was excited about the return of spaceedge, but it seems like that storyline fizzled out. I'm not even sure if it's the same actor.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
He is more KF since we got tired of him after 48 hours when he went all psycho on us with prison threats only for us to laugh at him for being a fat retarded bum. They got him to do some funny stuff like post gross videos of him shirtless and to admit all kinds of weird shit. He’s not even a former WWE in TNA, he’s so much of a shadow of his former self it’s like watching a fat drunk Jake The Snake stumble around the ring tripping while trying to hit the DDT on some Indy nobody at a high school gym in front of 50 people.
Good lord. Comparing Shane Nokes on his best day to Jake on his worst day is deeply disrespectful and should be punishable by death.

At least Jake had other junkies he could do crack with. It’s pretty obvious Shane Nokes never had friends.

Nick Gerlips

Forum Clout
I've been too busy in the kike hate thread and the Jim Norton married a tranny thread. Pat is boring as fuck. "Prison, child" yeah yeah yeah