• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The nerve on this fat failure of a father

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
64E7D37F-2EB0-404D-911C-9A8C6E59AD95.jpeg
I can’t believe he’s gonna go in with an insult about shitty food when he looks the way he does.

G

Imagine being one of his in laws. Watching your family being tormented all because some fat gay selfish faggot can't put his phone down.

If my sister was as useless and stupid as Nikki and married some loser like this i would be willing to drive hours to his house, punch him in the face, smash his phone, and accept the charges that come with it. I'd be doing everyone a favor.

I'm shocked something like this hasn't happened yet.

G

Imagine being one of his in laws. Watching your family being tormented all because some fat gay selfish faggot can't put his phone down.

If my sister was as useless and stupid as Nikki and married some loser like this i would be willing to drive hours to his house, punch him in the face, smash his phone, and accept the charges that come with it. I'd be doing everyone a favor.

I'm shocked something like this hasn't happened yet.
Because she’s as annoying as him, she’s just smart enough to stay off Twitter. They’re glad to be rid of her.