• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The nerve on this daughter-abandoning slob

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
A2061284-89B6-465D-9625-A84BF27D190F.jpeg

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I love it when people who are loud and proud "child-free," whether by virtue of choosing never to have children or because they signed away their parental rights so they can spend their lives LARPing online that they have any importance, have no say when the subject of any aspect of child-rearing comes up. It has literally no effect on them, they have no skin in the game, so they need to just sit down and shut the fuck up as far as a topic like this is concerned. I'm unfortunately not a father, but if I were I know damn well I wouldn't tolerate some daughter-abandoning pedophile apologist sticking his snout where it doesn't belong. I wonder exactly what Pat's interest in this is, seeing as he's too busy being a child to be a parent. I'm just asking questions, you see.

Last edited:
P

potatopeeler63

Everytime Rick gets pesky or sassy I can't help but think of his unbridled autism in this video.
the literal "harumph" when wifey won't do a close up on the "unboxening"... in space!

[MEDIA=youtube]jrXpqwrTflI:41[/MEDIA]

G

Everytime Rick gets pesky or sassy I can't help but think of his unbridled autism in this video.
the literal "harumph" when wifey won't do a close up on the "unboxening"... in space!

Does he ever not get mad at Niki when she's recording video of him? He has a similar autistic reaction on the bo staff video when he realizes Niki didn't hit record.

G

I love it when people who are loud and proud "child-free," whether by virtue of choosing never to have children or because they signed away their parental rights so they can spend their lives LARPing online that they have any importance, have no say when the subject of any aspect of child-rearing comes up. It has literally no effect on them, they have no skin in the game, so they need to just sit down and shut the fuck up as far as a topic like this is concerned. I'm unfortunately not a father, but if I were I know damn well I wouldn't tolerate some daughter-abandoning pedophile apologist sticking his snout where it doesn't belong. I wonder exactly what Pat's interest in this is, seeing as he's too busy being a child to be a parent. I'm just asking questions, you see.
I can respect someone who says "hey, I don't want kids. Frankly I like my autonomy and free time. I don't want to be tied down to 18+ years of responsibility." It's not for me. I wanted a family and I have one but you can't help but respect honesty.

What I can never respect and in fact what I hate most about this fat simp cunt is the fact that he brought a life into this world, voluntarily rejected it and then has the delusional nerve to take the moral high ground.

Annabelle is so lucky she doesn't have Patrick S Tomlinson in her life. He proved that. I wish her nothing but the best for her future - school, college, boyfriends, career, family. Thank God she has had positive role models for work ethic and loving relationships, in the form of her mother Ade and her true father PCJ.

G

"That does it, I really have to get on the road."

No he doesnt.