• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Mullen Report 01/25/23

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
@The Björk Brotherman seek gainful employment and stop posting 200 times per hour, you tadpole dick weirdo, brother.

@ShutYourCakeHorn you're in constant pain, brother :ROFLMAO:

@The Midnight Storquer Stop raping dogs, brother.

@Regular ol' Paul You're not Patrick Bateman, brother. You're a coward that talks tough and never does anything, brother.

@Big Van Vader Killing yourself would be a step up from your current existence of being the bottom to the rest of the incels, brother.

G

I noticed a while back the alliance all have discernable personalities...except for Big Van Vader. I mean, why does he even hate Dan? (He's really vocal about his hatred, but nobody even ribs him...sometimes the other alliance guys don't even rib him.) It feels so embarrassing to read his unwarranted, unrequited passion/hate.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
I noticed a while back the alliance all have discernable personalities...except for Big Van Vader. I mean, why does he even hate Dan? (He's really vocal about his hatred, but nobody even ribs him...sometimes the other alliance guys don't even rib him.) It feels so embarrassing to read his unwarranted, unrequited passion/hate.
He only shows up like a retarded dog to his owner's feet whenever they start tard raging, brother.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Here's me just fawking chillin with That Chick From Paramore while you wake up next to Quasimodo every morning, brother.

d7e7b5958c08c5b64c1c842ee8a877d7 (1).jpg