• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The most progressive comedian of all time

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
I haven't and will not in the future listen to this video, but I expect it's still better than the least conservative comedian. Why are conservatives so bad at entertainment?
Huh? I think we'd all agree that the second half of Dennis Miller, Dipaolo, Carolla, etc's careers have been their best.

Bumley

Forum Clout
Huh? I think we'd all agree that the second half of Dennis Miller, Dipaolo, Carolla, etc's careers have been their best.
By second half do you mean until present time?

DiPaolo is a whining wop, slightly more talented Cumia. Carolla has been a hack for 20 years now. The last good thing I know from Miller is the shock jock in Joe Dirt. I always liked Miller with Norm MacDonald, too.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Presumably this is for a British audience.

It's a recycled bit from his album Back in the UK from 1997, which is earlier than I thought. Some of the bits wound up on his 1999 Comedy Central Presents half hour. He apparently never had a following the US and has been copying Stewart Lee since the 90's. Damn, I just went down the Proophole.

G

I haven't and will not in the future listen to this video, but I expect it's still better than the least conservative comedian. Why are conservatives so bad at entertainment?
They’re too corny.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Funniest thing I ever heard Proops talk about is he is huge baseball fan and really into the history, he said back in 20's maybe 30's that baseball teams had a black person sit at the ends of the benches, when a player got up to bat he would rub the black persons head for good luck as they passed by them, the reason for one at each end of bench was one for left and one for right hand players

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
By second half do you mean until present time?

DiPaolo is a whining wop, slightly more talented Cumia. Carolla has been a hack for 20 years now. The last good thing I know from Miller is the shock jock in Joe Dirt. I always liked Miller with Norm MacDonald, too.
thatsthejoke.jpg