• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The most infuriating picture/video of Pat

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
There's a lot to choose from - his bizarre gym selfies, his awful YouTube videos, the Strictly Stalking appearance, his stick twirling video in Hawaii etc.

However for me the video below takes the cake (much like Patrick does at a buffet)

ed930f6407c42fc88fec6b5ec1b3c424.gif

The way he looks around as he celebrates to make sure everyone notices that Mama Raven's boy is the biggest sports fan is rage-inducing beyond words.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
There's a lot to choose from - his bizarre gym selfies, his awful YouTube videos, the Strictly Stalking appearance, his stick twirling video in Hawaii etc.

However for me the video below takes the cake (much like Patrick does at a buffet)

ed930f6407c42fc88fec6b5ec1b3c424.gif

The way he looks around as he celebrates to make sure everyone notices that Mama Raven's boy is the biggest sports fan is rage-inducing beyond words.
This one needs to be extended. Right after this he is searching for someone to high five him and he turns around hoping not to get snubbed. Look at him trying to make it about himself. He is so self centered

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
The video it's taken from...

Notice how uncomfortable this drunk, larping asshole makes the guy next to him

What a fucking child embarrassment, I bet that fatfuck with bitchtits drives a v6.

Notice in the first shot of the bar the barfly loser who spends everyday has absolutely no one to clap hands with.

Out of all those loser there no one would sink low enough to clap hands with with drunk pigchildman. He had to kool aid man his way into that interview just to fuck it up and make it about his "adult life," fuck have dignity pig and kill yourself for the good of the democrats, for the pedophile Biden, and the pedophiles of SFWA. We are just going to uncover the secrets because you wont keep your snout shut, pigbaby.

G

The video it's taken from...

[MEDIA=streamable]nu8ddi[/MEDIA]

Notice how uncomfortable this drunk, larping asshole makes the guy next to him
He's like a fatter, more embarrassing David Brent. The way he hovers in the background and can't stand someone else being in the spotlight and has to force his way in and completely humiliates himself into the bargain. At least Brent was essentially an OK guy, just a very petty and insecure one. Fatrick is a genuine cunt.