• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Most DANGEROUS Man In Comedy?

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
I'm happy for Dave that he got way bigger than expected when he left Compound Media. Only if it is to spite Anthony.

And to be on topic, the most dangerous man in comedy is this fella:

1678034966438.png

Not is only his body weight dangerously high, he is also nicknamed the sniper, known for his lethal, precise comedic interjections.

Last edited:

AWetBlanket

Forum Clout
I'm happy for Dave that he got way bigger than expected when he left Compound Media. Only if it is to spite Anthony.

View attachment 99499

Not is only his body weight dangerously high, he is also nicknamed the sniper, known for his lethal, precise comedic interjections.
If he were to trip or something the blast radius would be very dangerous

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout

View attachment 99499

Only that fat cunt is dangerous is because his fucking gut is liable to blow and take the country with it

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

View attachment 99499

When your only option to workout is to walk you know that you’re very far gone.

Forum Clout

View attachment 99499

1678104895552.png

1678104871284.png

Attachments

• 1678104890673.png
    1678104890673.png
    173.4 KB · Views: 5

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
He's like a jewish Erock. Soft spoken and Soft in stature. Hey Dave, How's ya big fat wife?

Dave Smith and Dave Fatcow are fatneck and neck in the race for the most vanilla forgettable white nigger alive.

grandma-dinosaur.gif
who is this?