• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The might be the biggest Zero Self-Awareness I’ve ever seen from Pat

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Gee Pat…sounds like you’re describing yourself, sweetie honey baby infant child
IMG_2239.jpeg

Project Pat!

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
So we're all gay but ashamed of it, or something, so we're all closeted. In other words, Pat is trying to use a loophole to call us gay as an insult.

But Pat, who constantly has to remind people that he's not gay, usually as a borderline non-sequitur, is very secure in his heterosexuality. Even though he also constantly adds in that his wife is 'cis', lest anyone think that his 'wife' is actually trans, because the implication that he is attracted to MtF trans women is too close to gay for Pat to handle.

His responses make it clear that he thinks being gay is a bad thing and that he really, really wants people to know that he is only attracted to women.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
Is there such a thing as a type of guy that's "so secure" in his sexuality that he acts like an enormous fairy faggot while also totally crushing puss whenever he wants it? Because besides Pat I can't think of anyone else who acts that way. Is there anyone else like that??? I guess I could see male models/actors/musicians acting that way, but not a middle aged fat man that looks like Jerry Lawler after the heart attack.