• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The media is hyping up another black getting killed by the police.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
With the amount of pre-warning and preparations for possible riots. It sounds like this is going to be a pretty bad video.
Yeah, they actually are waiting until 7pm tonight to release it so all school related events & sports are over and the kids are home. I think Chicago, Memphis, Philly, won’t take it well. Be funny if Milwaukee doesn’t react well and Pat’s house gets firebombed

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
Get ready for burning buildings, businesses being robbed/destroyed and being told these are mostly peaceful protests.
I hope our pent-up Asians play a main role in the next one. Post-meditation, hopped up on powdered tiger penis, competing for the highest Nigger body count and collecting weaves as trophies.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I hope our pent-up Asians play a main role in the next one. Post-meditation, hopped up on powdered tiger penis, competing for the highest Nigger body count and collecting weaves as trophies.
ezgif-3-f8d9df7329.jpg

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout