• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

the main problem with Anthony

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Besides his pedophilic tendencies, being a black man who hates his own people, abandoning his mother, is his hypocrisy and lying when it comes to his past and trying to convey himself as this upstanding civilian, conservative that holds traditional values in high regard while in reality he is a filthy nigger who loves tranny cock.

Screenshot_20220415_020042.jpg

Screenshot_20220415_020452.jpg

Screenshot_20220415_020428.jpg

anthony2.jpg

Last edited:

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Don't want to be an eggziled radio host? Turn your fucking phone off. Why is it so fucking hard to understand something so simple?
It's weird. I kinda get younger people addicted to their devices and social media - they've never known anything else.

But seeing so many older people like Ant or Pat who are incapable of living in the moment, and think that every thought simply must be amplified? Shouldn't they know better?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
It's weird. I kinda get younger people addicted to their devices and social media - they've never known anything else.

But seeing so many older people like Ant or Pat who are incapable of living in the moment, and think that every thought simply must be amplified? Shouldn't they know better?

It's amazing what social media has done to people who once mocked it, or would explain in great detail how pathetic it would be to be invested in.

Then again, Anthony Cumia has always been a video gamer nerd, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a discord tranny too.

I'm thankful I rejected social media out of being a contrarian, it has paid off not being plugged directly into homosexuality.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout

Think of it like booze. When kids drink at earlier age, they usually get it out of their systems. Pat as an example, started drinking in his 30’s. Obviously I’m not saying this is true of every case, it’s just how it usually works. So for kids now, they’re introduced to it at an earlier age, and get it out of their systems. I don’t know anyone in my age group who actively uses Facebook. They have one, but are never on it. Same with twitter. Insta is a little different, just cause it’s pure vanity. Now apply that to AntH. He’s addicted because he didn’t have it until his 40’s. He needs those sweet dopamine hits more than anything. Even Rick didn’t start on twitter until his 30’s. The most annoying faggots are usually people who discover something later in age.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Think of it like booze. When kids drink at earlier age, they usually get it out of their systems. Pat as an example, started drinking in his 30’s. Obviously I’m not saying this is true of every case, it’s just how it usually works. So for kids now, they’re introduced to it at an earlier age, and get it out of their systems. I don’t know anyone in my age group who actively uses Facebook. They have one, but are never on it. Same with twitter. Insta is a little different, just cause it’s pure vanity. Now apply that to AntH. He’s addicted because he didn’t have it until his 40’s. He needs those sweet dopamine hits more than anything. Even Rick didn’t start on twitter until his 30’s. The most annoying faggots are usually people who discover something later in age.
Pat also had sex twice in his life with 2 total girls which is why he thinks himself a sex god

Forum Clout
It's amazing what social media has done to people who once mocked it, or would explain in great detail how pathetic it would be to be invested in.

Then again, Anthony Cumia has always been a video gamer nerd, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a discord tranny too.

I'm thankful I rejected social media out of being a contrarian, it has paid off not being plugged directly into homosexuality.
IMO tweeting is the gayest non-sexual thing a person can do. Tweeting makes users feel wise, witty and glib, like they're making profound and/or hilarious observations all day and merely sharing them with others, but it's bullshit, as it's all contrived nonsense.

G

if for some reason Twitter stopped existing tomorrow, I'd be so happy knowing the painful withrdrawal symptoms tweeters would suffer. I still cant get my head around how they behave like fiends regarding it...I dont get it, the interface, the limited text, everything about it is subpar to me, yet ppl make it their lives? Weird af.