• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The look of DEATH on Jim norton's face here

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Thank you for posting this.

Special thanks to Opie for courteously waving hello to Jesse and forcing Jim to WALK BACK his original statement like a WORM.

The fact that a worm like Jim Norton can even feel comfortable running his Dick licker and disrespecting a Chad like Jesse Ventura - a former Navy SEAL, pro wrestler, actor, and goddamn GOVERNOR, is disgusting.

Jim Norton should have gotten down on his hands and knees and started shining his shoes just based off of accomplishments alone.

Jesse was right about this. Jesse has been right about a couple of things. Jesse is an American hero.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Thank you for posting this.

Special thanks to Opie for courteously waving hello to Jesse and forcing Jim to WALK BACK his original statement like a WORM.

The fact that a worm like Jim Norton can even feel comfortable running his Dick licker and disrespecting a Chad like Jesse Ventura - a former Navy SEAL, pro wrestler, actor, and goddamn GOVERNOR, is disgusting.

Jim Norton should have gotten down on his hands and knees and started shining his shoes just based off of accomplishments alone.

Jesse was right about this. Jesse has been right about a couple of things. Jesse is an American hero.
Jim went to Iraq and came back as a “bootlicking” (hate that word but can’t think of any better one to describe him) warhawk that would spaz out at anyone questioning to government or military in any way. Nana followed suit.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Colin Quinn was the worst. Jim copied him.
Yeah I disagree with a lot of the shit Colin said on tough crowd but I never got the feeling that he was a dummy or just trying to fit in. I think he’s a history and politics nerd and a lot of those people end up being right of center. And from what I remember he didn’t froth at the mouth as much as the worm and nana did, it was a bit more nuanced than that.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Yeah I disagree with a lot of the shit Colin said on tough crowd but I never got the feeling that he was a dummy or just trying to fit in. I think he’s a history and politics nerd and a lot of those people end up being right of center. And from what I remember he didn’t froth at the mouth as much as the worm and nana did, it was a bit more nuanced than that.
It seemed Col's beef has always been more with what he saw as the left's hypocrisy and genuine disdain for the country and he overcompensatingly leant very right wing for a period to push back. It didn't help that Tough Crowd was taped during the build-up to the Iraq War which was insanely polarized even by today's standards. Worm copied his entire persona but with none of the wit.

AntH didn't get really politically crazy until quite later though. It's insane to listen to the very first XM shows and hear Jim screaming about the liberals and how much he prefers Republicans and Anthony acting the part of reasonable centrist, when those roles would be completely reversed just a few years later.

I blame those developments on: 1. Jim getting out of Col's aura, tasting legacy media success for the first time and molting into a pontificating sidekick; and 2. AntH fully embracing his nigger rich degenerate inner self. No ex-wife, no lobstergirl, MY McMansion! Cumia's neoconservatism always seemed directly tied to his bank balance.

lowend73

Forum Clout
It seemed Col's beef has always been more with what he saw as the left's hypocrisy and genuine disdain for the country and he overcompensatingly leant very right wing for a period to push back. It didn't help that Tough Crowd was taped during the build-up to the Iraq War which was insanely polarized even by today's standards. Worm copied his entire persona but with none of the wit.

AntH didn't get really politically crazy until quite later though. It's insane to listen to the very first XM shows and hear Jim screaming about the liberals and how much he prefers Republicans and Anthony acting the part of reasonable centrist, when those roles would be completely reversed just a few years later.

I blame those developments on: 1. Jim getting out of Col's aura, tasting legacy media success for the first time and molting into a pontificating sidekick; and 2. AntH fully embracing his nigger rich degenerate inner self. No ex-wife, no lobstergirl, MY McMansion! Cumia's neoconservatism always seemed directly tied to his bank balance.
One thing I will give Jim is his standup although it was 10 years ago that I saw him.

The problem with Jim, is that he wants to be so popular and an actor. Asking a grown man for an autograph is really bad, they think you're a fag by doing that.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Yeah I disagree with a lot of the shit Colin said on tough crowd but I never got the feeling that he was a dummy or just trying to fit in.
Colin Quinn was always a milquetoast centrist fag like the South Park writers. His opinions were always the most popular ones. His entire act centers around telling the audience what they want to hear just so that they can applaud whatever he is saying. No different than Carlin, Bill Maher, Hicks, Lewis Black, or some other faggy 'political' comedian. Colin's last few specials were literally taking populist opinions about American history and verbatim repeating them to a PowerPoint slideshow.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
These faggots had the nerve to essentially break the Chris Kyle / Ventura bar story (the story was in his book but he confirmed on O&A it was about Ventura) and they have the fucking nerve to act like they believed Jesse the whole time. During that segment they literally took calls from people calling out Chris Kyle for his bullshit and of course they ardently defended him.

Jim “I FUCKING HAAAAAATE THAT TOUGH GUY SHIT!” Norton should have gotten his little head squeezed like a grape by Ventura here. Imagine having this wormy faggot spit government talking points at you for 3 hours, he publicly slanders your name, then when you confront him after you win the case he clams up completely.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Oh yeah and even when it came out that Chris Kyle was a fudging motherfucker who lied about a majority of his service and the shit that happened to him, Jim had the nerve to go on air and act like “Aaaaaahhh it’s a tough one man…on one hand Kyle is a lying piece of shit who has no witnesses to his story and no credibility…but on the other hand Ventura threatened me years ago.”

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout

He went in really hard because I think some organization was paying him for that USO shit and he was bitter that Tough Crowd could not follow Jon Stewart. What a dumb mistake that was to schedule him after The Daily Show.