• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Legend was on Jim and Sam today

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
Hey it’s Vawsss
23593A14-94B4-4D2E-AF9C-9C9230A058F6.jpeg

What the fuck is Norton standing up for?

Any of y’all still hate listen to this abomination of a radio show?

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
The reason why he’s standing up is because he took too many inches of a black cock in his asshole.
He's standing up so someone asks him why he's standing up so he can complain about the slight ache in his back from spending most of his time sitting down like it's a terminal illness.
I was thinking it was a combination of tranny dick and something about standing up and talking is a part of the art. Us civilians wouldn’t understand, genuinely.

G

Hey it’s Vawsss
View attachment 31781
What the fuck is Norton standing up for?

Any of y’all still hate listen to this abomination of a radio show?
I’ll double down, stupid arsonist vosh looks like he’s in a wheelchair at first glance. His skip leg day legs only help that illusion.

on a ‘brighter’ note big Pete Rose roasting him was great. Fawkin was on fire, if dumb fuck opie just called Pete rose out of the blue it would be hilarious.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I thought from the title that Denny Falcone had been on. I’m glad Jim Norton’s career is shit in 2022, I couldn’t stand his creepy self was playing major venues in the ONA heyday since he was such a hack. Nice to see he’s back to small venues with little crowds where he belongs. I remember when ONA were huge he could book the Borgata in Atlantic City, now he’s lucky if he can book a Holiday Inn lounge in Atlantic City,