• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The lawsuit in retrospect was the silliest thing that ever happened.

G

If Resto didn't tell him to take this down, and Fatso didn't think to do it himself, that means two adult men together did not think that this might raise some questions in court during their lawsuit for whatever the fuck it is they think they were suing us for. The lolsuit was so stupid I'm having a harder and harder time believing it even happened.

"When not doing either of those things, he can occasionally be found starting enormous fights on Twitter. Follow him @stealthygeek, if you dare."

- The plaintiff's blog

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
The only way their lolsuit makes sense is if they assumed Quasi was a neckbeard in his mom's basement who would piss his pants at the threat of a suit and close the forum. It would be an easy-peasy win.

When they were surprised with the fact that Quasi could afford his own lawyer, they had to figure out an actual fucking case that could somehow pass the 1st Amendment. The result was hilarity and six figures of debt.

G

The only way their lolsuit makes sense is if they assumed Quasi was a neckbeard in his mom's basement who would piss his pants at the threat of a suit and close the forum. It would be an easy-peasy win.

When they were surprised with the fact that Quasi could afford his own lawyer, they had to figure out an actual fucking case that could somehow pass the 1st Amendment. The result was hilarity and six figures of debt.
Quasi responded to our subpeona? ...Whoa. good gamesmanship.

G

Quasi responded to our subpeona? ...Whoa. good gamesmanship.
When Resto referred to Quasi fighting the subpoena as "gamesmanship," you knew this thing was a wrap.

Resto is a one-trick pony... an ambulance chasing wine lawyer who fires off Mad Libs style subpoenas in an attempt to intimidate. Nigga, did you think you could come at dozens of online super autists and win?

Fuck Resto, fuck Ways, fuck Minc Law as a staff, a law firm, and as a motherfuckin' crew.

G

When Resto referred to Quasi fighting the subpoena as "gamesmanship," you knew this thing was a wrap.

Resto is a one-trick pony... an ambulance chasing wine lawyer who fires off Mad Libs style subpoenas in an attempt to intimidate. Nigga, did you think you could come at dozens of online super autists and win?

Fuck Resto, fuck Ways, fuck Minc Law as a staff, a law firm, and as a motherfuckin' crew.
I still dont know what a wine lawyer is. Is it self depreciating humor or a legit job title?

Itd be funny if resto sued pat for publicly saying he was worse than useless on twitter lol.

I hate ways the most. You had 1 job, be pretty. And you fawked that up by the 2nd hearing. "Sounds good to me, judge!" Bitch.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

We have top law firms, then we got this pygmy thing over in Ohio

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
I still dont know what a wine lawyer is. Is it self depreciating humor or a legit job title?

Itd be funny if resto sued pat for publicly saying he was worse than useless on twitter lol.

I hate ways the most. You had 1 job, be pretty. And you fawked that up by the 2nd hearing. "Sounds good to me, judge!" Bitch.
Shameful gap in your knowledge of Patrick lore, child. BrinTon studied wine law in Reims. I heard he wrote a paper on Bordeaux v. Merlot.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I feel like the lawsuit was a fever dream. It felt like it went on forever yet ended as soon as it started.

Think about all the new characters who were introduced - Judge Ashley, the Wine Law dope, Quiet Nicole Ways, Wine law's whale sister, the good judges Stein and Schulman, Stavros, etc. So many people who have no idea how much entertainment they've provided to a subculture of a subculture.

And now it's all but over. A resounding failure - just like everything he's ever tried to accomplish in his fat life.

G

The interest is already compounding.

It is 10 percent in California. So $23,739.25 * .10 = $2,373.93 per year in interest. It has been about 55 days or so. That means it is already $357.71 more now. Assuming he hasn't paid or set up an agreement with the Petitioner.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=CCP&sectionNum=685.010.[/URL]

(a) Interest accrues at the rate of 10 percent per annum on the principal amount of a money judgment remaining unsatisfied.

The appeal deadline is coming up, but interest doesn't pause during an appeal either.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
It is 10 percent in California. So $23,739.25 * .10 = $2,373.93 per year in interest. It has been about 55 days or so. That means it is already $357.71 more now. Assuming he hasn't paid or set up an agreement with the Petitioner.

The appeal deadline is coming up, but interest doesn't pause during an appeal either.
Oopsie doodles.

G

I feel like the lawsuit was a fever dream. It felt like it went on forever yet ended as soon as it started.

Think about all the new characters who were introduced - Judge Ashley, the Wine Law dope, Quiet Nicole Ways, Wine law's whale sister, the good judges Stein and Schulman, Stavros, etc. So many people who have no idea how much entertainment they've provided to a subculture of a subculture.

And now it's all but over. A resounding failure - just like everything he's ever tried to accomplish in his fat life.
Don't forget this lovely snack...

EuSnJG2XUAQTNyw.jpeg

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=CCP&sectionNum=685.010.[/URL]

Remind me to never file a lawsuit against 60 anonymous people online for texting me, rating my books poorly, and calling me fat.

Seems like a waste of money when I could easily ignore the texts, write better novels, and eat better.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
The next Wisconsin hearing is January 20th, when the case will be six days away from its one year anniversary (it was filed January 26th, 2020). I've got in faith in Brinton. Surely, he'll get about four or five names by the next hearing and will have a full update for Ashley and the subpoenas will be flying!