• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The lappining pt.2, you say?

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
stealthygeek-1474875390288085000-20211225_145109-img1-jpg.24141

Lots of stuff going on in this selfie.
I believe it is Christmas day.

They are watching football but the tv screen is showing "treepeople ball," -PST.

Niki Robinson the caretaker and fake wife of pat Sean Tomlinson is smiling showing teeth while being next to the pig. (I have never once seen that in any pic of the 2 fat alcoholic losers together not even wedding pics. Always having drinks in hand though)

Pat's "friend," needs way more hate but he is not his friend he is Nik's bull and is always happy to fake happy around the pig to fuck his drunk @Jim-sucks-shit has all the pics of this guy and he is in more pics with pig than rakdaddy. He really needs more hate.

Only pics we have seen of Mama Nik with a [pisstooth'd teeth smile] is when she is drunk about to get fucked by a real man not a babychild. Like the star trek street shitter, the guy in the gay nigger wedding who is holding her at a cheap dennys, and that is it.

Or this guy...
ilhlwQ7.jpg

MamaNik and Pat's "friend" both have the same smile Ade and Pringle Can Jon had because they both know how much of a child baby Pat is and they love to buttfuck while Pat is under the pink blankieee fart couch tweeting in the other room.

Pig Sean Tomlinson kind of knows because he has been cucked before and in the same situation hence they are both smiling happily and Pat just figured it out and gave a half fake pig smile. He also was going to put his weak little left arm around his "friend," but realized when he recognized the smiles of passion and intimate buttfucking between his second wife and second friend, he froze up and left his small weak little soft hand on the table.

I also believe Niki is smiling because she is the town slut and every one of those holligan losers has boinked Niki Robinson and the covidboomer with the yellow hat pinched Niki in her AA smelling fartbox when Pig said "ok everybody time for a selfie for my fans!" why she has a big smile. He may also know the other guy is fucking her behind Pats Fat Back like our beloved twinkie shirt in the first lappening.

Thoughts? I could be wrong but that is the first time I have seen MamaNik smile next to Pig.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This was Christmas Day and one of the only times Niki has gone to hooligans with her fat man baby husband. She is obviously buzzed to be smiling around Pat so something else is going on. Also, what’s with Pats free hand? It’s a very odd position, it’s a hover hand like he was going to put it around the guy but quickly realized it’s not a good idea to do that.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
and one of the only times Niki has gone to hooligans with her fat man baby husband.
Exactly. She only went to see Pig's "friend," PCJ Jr the II.

obviously buzzed to be smiling around Pat so something else is going on. Also, what’s with Pats free hand?

He was trying to be cool frat pat and bring him in like a lil bro hug but after he seen his second wife gush and get wet like Ade did over his other "friend." His brain shut down and had to reboot like it did in Josiah 5.

Last edited:

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Just a reminder of what Patrick's Christmas Day 2021 consisted of -

• Die Hard in the morning
  • All day at Hooligans with strangers
  • Hook in the evening (bangarang, child)
  • Tweeted 100+ times, many of which were crying about cyberstalkers
  • Didn't visit his or Niki's parents

Absolutely bizarre and extraordinarily fat.

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
Just a reminder of what Patrick's Christmas Day 2021 consisted of -

• Die Hard in the morning
  • All day at Hooligans with strangers
  • Hook in the evening (bangarang, child)
  • Tweeted 100+ times, many of which were crying about cyberstalkers
  • Didn't visit his or Niki's parents

Absolutely bizarre and extraordinarily fat.

wildest thing is that all this info was fatly broadcasted to the internet for no reason at all.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I'd be willing to bet that that guy is half a retard too. He has that aura. Like everyone has probably worked with a person who looks normal but is just frustratingly fucking stupid to the point that everyone avoids them except for other stupid fucks.

Everyone in this picture chose to spend Christmas Day at a bar. I'd wager they're all insufferable in their own way.

G

I'd be willing to bet that that guy is half a retard too. He has that aura. Like everyone has probably worked with a person who looks normal but is just frustratingly fucking stupid to the point that everyone avoids them except for other stupid fucks.
I went to school with this kid Richard who was the extreme example of that person. In the first week of school we see him - short, horn rimmed glasses, side parting, pens in his blazer breast pocket, just a walking stereotype of a dork- and assumed he was the guy whose chemistry and physics homework we'd copy. He wasn't. Everyone got an F copying that total retard. The next week it was back to getting an honest C.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Rick ruins everything he comes into contact with. Look at the photos of Ade around Pat and then around other guys either at the gun range or at the Lappening events. Everyone looks genuinely happier when not near him. Niki was a dorky needy girl and he made her a slob.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
The Lappening Part 2 already happened. It was at a Halloween party where a visibility drunk Niki (well more so than usual) was fawning over some curry nigger dressed in a Star Trek costume. That night the street shitter put his smelly dick into Niki's even smellier vagina. And of course this was all in front of Pat, again.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
The Lappening Part 2 already happened. It was at a Halloween party where a visibility drunk Niki (well more so than usual) was fawning over some curry nigger dressed in a Star Trek costume. That night the street shitter put his smelly dick into Niki's even smellier vagina. And of course this was all in front of Pat, again.

The best one is the wide shot of the bar, Niki clearly engaged with another man while Patrick looks up at the tv and ignores the situation