• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The lack of self awareness here is astounding.

G

Start huge fights online, be decimated by better men in every exchange, repeat and escalate to higher and higher personal loss. Shame he can't see he's describing his own "Troll War" here. Yasser Are Fat over here is fighting deeper pockets and better tactics, he can't win.
self aware.png

EraGodless

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Start huge fights online, be decimated by better men in every exchange, repeat and escalate to higher and higher personal loss. Shame he can't see he's describing his own "Troll War" here. Yasser Are Fat over here is fighting deeper pockets and better tactics, he can't win.
View attachment 158390
Maybe he should have paid above average attention in class when he was in HS and he would not have had well below retard level grades--- and maybe he wouldn't be such a cunt to everyone.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😑
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Ha ha ho lee shit! Another fawkin home run from More Worser! Fawk yeah!

:image_9253:
Says the guy who got almost no ribs after dozens of tiresome, autistic posts.

It's funny because the more I point out how unfunny you are, the harder you try to say that I'm unfunny. The more I point out that people are just humoring you, the harder you try to get validation.

Like I said: you are EXACTLY like Pat

G

It's funny because the more I point out how unfunny you are, the harder you try to say that I'm unfunny. The more I point out that people are just humoring you, the harder you try to get validation.

peewee.jpg

G

How is he so fucking stupid
There's a post he made years ago, about SFWA and the book ratings I believe. He says something like "I could have fixed it all if they just gave me manual control of the situation". I think he believes pat in control = perfect results. It looks like this is beyond stupidity and is thoughtless instinct. He is so dosed on his own ego the eventual crash will be epic. Can he even crash back down to reality?

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
β€Ž
Forum Clout
There's a post he made years ago, about SFWA and the book ratings I believe. He says something like "I could have fixed it all if they just gave me manual control of the situation". I think he believes pat in control = perfect results. It looks like this is beyond stupidity and is thoughtless instinct. He is so dosed on his own ego the eventual crash will be epic. Can he even crash back down to reality?
I'd like to see him given the reigns of a sovereign citizen isolated town just outside of Portage. How quickly he is either killed, or has everyone else executed for crimes against his family.

G

You cant make posts like this where you say ribs matter and then say you dont care about being car crashed btw

Tyrone McGibs

β€Ž
Forum Clout
Holy fuck what a fence-sitting fat faggot. Imagine this fat nigga sitting on his ugly unpainted fence and collapsing it under his weight. Teehee!