• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The irony is startling with this fat slob

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
1705755642682.png

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
If you think Biden is senile or having a cognitive decline then you'd have to admit something is fucky with Trump lately, too.

Neither one should be running for president really.
Agreed. I don’t care for the Trumpster at all, and it makes me sad that we have this as our choice, but what I wanTed to poinT ouT is how PaTricK is quick to jump on the senility train when it’s Fonald, not so much when it’s a literal old creep who can’t remember shit

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
If you think Biden is senile or having a cognitive decline then you'd have to admit something is fucky with Trump lately, too.

Neither one should be running for president really.
It's absolutely ridiculous that after 8 years of insane geriatrics we still have to choose between the same two insane geriatrics. What a fucking disaster. I still blame Twitter and cunts like Pat though.