• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

the "I can't wait until we're both divorced" bitch patrick lusts over is not a sinner.

G

sinner001.jpg

sinner002.jpg

sinner003.jpg

"what sin lmao"

1 Timothy 2:9-10 Likewise, I want women to adorn themselves with proper clothing, modestly and discreetly

sinner005.jpg

sinner004.jpg

A SINNER, LOOK, THERE'S A SINNER! Oooh, you see, this shocks your penis.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
She's hot af. Damn gimme dat ass. I said it in the other thread that I'd eat her ass and I will triple down now that I'm seeing these pics. She has an absolute KILLER ass. I refuse to call it a dumper tho :image_9248:

No wonder why Pat is always trying to latch onto this bitch. I would too if Niki was my wife and I had a chance to maybe swap her out for this. Not that he ever had the chance but definitely not now that he's unemployed without any books on the horizon and complete poison to the industry, not to mention 75 pounds heavier than his profile pic.

OOPSIE DOODLES

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout