• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Hugo's were a category on Jeopardy yesterday.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
The first few were normal things with Twilight Zone, Game of Thrones and stuff being answers. I figured none of the pedophiles or anything would be mentioned.

Then they get to the last question.

Jeopardy-pedo-fag-delany.jpg

The answer is Nambla defender and hugo awards winner Samuel R. Delany.

Nambla-creep-delany.jpg

Delany is also a very close friend of former SFWA president/pedophile defender Cat Rambo.

Cat-delaney.jpg

Cat-delaney-2.jpg

This guy has won tons of awards even though his works involve more discussion of gay sex, child sex and general degenerate behavior than any sort of sci-fi. His most recent work published by an actual publisher is called "Through the Valley of the Nest of Spiders".

hqdefault-3.jpg

Now obviously I'm not about to read anything by this creep but I did check out the goodread reviews here .

The gist of them is that this book takes place over the course of a gay couple's 70 year long relationship. It is 900 pages of graphic gay sex involving coprophilia, a detailed description of two 9 year old boys having sex and one section where an adult character dreams about naked boys crawling all over him. A large chunk of reviews also mention that the book was hard to read and took a long time to finish due to needing to take a break drop all the unnecessarily graphic sex scenes.

They still all rate it 4 to 5 stars. These creeps really do just trade positive reviews with each other regardless of what shit they're reading. This book apparently isn't even really sci-fi. It's just fags having sex but it starts in 2007 and goes into 2077 or so. So I guess future=sci-fi regardless of context?

Everyone in the sfwa is a demon.

Oh and Patrick S Tomlinson is a great big fat person.