• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

the household objects saga is some of the funniest shit ever

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
In pats circles it doesn’t. They’re all autistic like he is. To a regular person it’s fucking hilarious seeing someone argue with his appliances. To him, it’s delusional cyber stalkers impersonating his appliances in order to lie to people about their condition.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
In pats circles it doesn’t. They’re all autistic like he is. To a regular person it’s fucking hilarious seeing someone argue with his appliances. To him, it’s delusional cyber stalkers impersonating his appliances in order to lie to people about their condition.
I dunno man, I'm sure all his child molesting cohorts think the trolling is abhorrent but even they must secretly think that he's a total tool for not ignoring all his stuff tweeting at him

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I dunno man, I'm sure all his child molesting cohorts think the trolling is abhorrent but even they must secretly think that he's a total tool for not ignoring all his stuff tweeting at him
He’s causing them too many problems. They made an alert message for his upcoming con. They are 100% on his side and just as retarded. These are not at any level sane people. They live in a fantasy world where they’re the good guys and mean people are the bad guys. Probably all of them are functioning autistic.

Last edited:

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
He’s causing them too much problems. They made an alert message for his upcoming con. They are 100% on his side and just as retarded. These are not at any level sane people. They live in a fantasy world where they’re the good guys and mean people are the bad guys. Probably all of them are functioning autistic.
they can fuck the shit out of a kid like nobody's business too