• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Holiday Season is almost upon us

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
What $10 Star Wars clearance line gift is Annabelle getting this year?
My ex had two much younger twin brothers. They were from a huge hockey family and one Christmas I got these kids two unofficial Vancouver Canucks jerseys that cost me like $20. Weren't even names on the back. I still think about what a broke loser I looked like. They were Maple Leafs fags too. I would've been better off not getting them anything.

Stent

jury doody
Forum Clout
Does the pig man buy her gifts for anything?
He bought her a shitty Star Wars gift one year. Or at least he claimed to.

She's getting a signed copy of In The Black.
PCJ and Ade are getting the bill for it.
$25k limited edition signature copy.

My ex had two much younger twin brothers. They were from a huge hockey family and one Christmas I got these kids two unofficial Vancouver Canucks jerseys that cost me like $20. Weren't even names on the back. I still think about what a broke loser I looked like. They were Maple Leafs fags too. I would've been better off not getting them anything.
I've got a nephew who is getting near the age where a $20 note isn't going to impress him anymore. I'll double it for a year or two to build up his expectations then cut him off.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
She's getting a signed copy of In The Black.
PCJ and Ade are getting the bill for it.
They didn’t fucking deserve you, man.