• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The half slice

lowend73

Forum Clout
I found the episode and a few key points:

Roland was and is a worthless booker. He failed to get his boss the tickets to the Sheen roast. Being absolutely serious, did he ever book anyone worthwhile?

Thankfully Ron and Jay are in, the interview goes downhill with Reiser once Jay starts laughing

Half slice

Thankfully Anthony was not in that day

Norton really is a terrible co host.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

Roland was and is a worthless booker. He failed to get his boss the tickets to the Sheen roast. Being absolutely serious, did he ever book anyone worthwhile?

Thankfully Ron and Jay are in, the interview goes downhill with Reiser once Jay starts laughing

Half slice

Thank you all I could ever find years later was the aftermath. I remember listening to it live and howling.

FFWBTdad

Forum Clout

Half slice

Jay Mohr was the King of PFG that day

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I and everyone else have given Roland shit for not booking guests but the fact is is that this is the fault of O&A and not Roland. Roland was there for like a year or two in the late 2000’s, same guests. He left for a year and they got the same guests. He came back and they got the same guests. When they got the Stangels, who were connected to Leno, they assumed they would get Jay-tier guests. Nope, same guests. The boys were always and forever fucked for a lot of reasons:

>O&A didn’t have the draw or numbers for a huge celebrities to come on all the time.
>They didn’t start giving a fuck about getting these guys in and doing dead serious interviews until like 2011
>When Sirius and XM merged in, what, 2008? Big celebrities with packed schedules would just go on Howard and not bother with O&A. Before the merger there was at least some expectation for one celebrity to do both shows so they could reach audiences from both platforms. After the merger the audiences were integrated and there was just no need. Then of course the studio ban occurred which further strangled their ability to get any guests who were on Howard, such as Don Cheadle or Marc Maron.

How many fucking times did they get someone big in studio only for the three of them to evidently not give a fuck or just lie? Opie would pull his “Sniff i gotta watch it again!” routine. Anthony would lie about bullshit about whatever they were promoting despite not seeing it, although somtimes he would make an effort if the guest interested him. And we all know Norton. Speedrunning through the material just to tell the guest “NO I LOVED IT GENUINELY DUDE I WOULD TELL YOU IF I DIDNT DUDE GENUINELY.”

Why would any guest go on that show? You’re not getting exposure, or an entertaining interview, or an in depth interview, and you’re not friends with these guys. Howard was a Hollywood jew who made connections that, even if he had 0 listeners, people like Ellen would come on to get interviewed because of their friendship. O&A were straight degenerates with no Hollywood friends or connections. The rotating list of comedy cellar guests wasn’t some choice but because they couldn’t get anyone else.

Forum Clout
I should have timestamped the clip Brotherman. The openings to the show have always been terrible

Why does Norton direct every conversation towards himself?
To avoid people coming to the realization that there isn't a single topic he can discuss amusingly or intelligently. TV/movies, hasn't seen it. A skill or hobby, no idea, he's never tried it. An opinion on a current event, nope, tranny joke. He is about as interesting as any of the fuckpigs they used to have on the show, except they took loads in 3 holes and he just has the 2.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
The shows I listen to the most (not bits but full shows) are the ball eating with interns one and the one where Vos ordered clams at the fair.
I used to listen to Mastic Stinks to fall asleep for a few month’s straight. I love that show.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I and everyone else have given Roland shit for not booking guests but the fact is is that this is the fault of O&A and not Roland. Roland was there for like a year or two in the late 2000’s, same guests. He left for a year and they got the same guests. He came back and they got the same guests. When they got the Stangels, who were connected to Leno, they assumed they would get Jay-tier guests. Nope, same guests. The boys were always and forever fucked for a lot of reasons:

>O&A didn’t have the draw or numbers for a huge celebrities to come on all the time.
>They didn’t start giving a fuck about getting these guys in and doing dead serious interviews until like 2011
>When Sirius and XM merged in, what, 2008? Big celebrities with packed schedules would just go on Howard and not bother with O&A. Before the merger there was at least some expectation for one celebrity to do both shows so they could reach audiences from both platforms. After the merger the audiences were integrated and there was just no need. Then of course the studio ban occurred which further strangled their ability to get any guests who were on Howard, such as Don Cheadle or Marc Maron.

How many fucking times did they get someone big in studio only for the three of them to evidently not give a fuck or just lie? Opie would pull his “Sniff i gotta watch it again!” routine. Anthony would lie about bullshit about whatever they were promoting despite not seeing it, although somtimes he would make an effort if the guest interested him. And we all know Norton. Speedrunning through the material just to tell the guest “NO I LOVED IT GENUINELY DUDE I WOULD TELL YOU IF I DIDNT DUDE GENUINELY.”

Why would any guest go on that show? You’re not getting exposure, or an entertaining interview, or an in depth interview, and you’re not friends with these guys. Howard was a Hollywood jew who made connections that, even if he had 0 listeners, people like Ellen would come on to get interviewed because of their friendship. O&A were straight degenerates with no Hollywood friends or connections. The rotating list of comedy cellar guests wasn’t some choice but because they couldn’t get anyone else.
I had no idea Maron ever went on Stern.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I had no idea Maron ever went on Stern.
The boys made a huge fawwwkin stink about it when it happened. I can’t link it but it’s in the huge O&A vs Stern Youtube compilation, titled something like “Howard blocking guests”. Marc Maron was a regular on O&A until this day in 2013. The boys ranted and raved basically saying “fuck him” and dropping every hint that it was Maron without directly saying his name, saying a comedian / podcaster / celebrity blew off the show to do Howard. And coincidentally Maron was on Howard the same day.

Opie even says in the clip “He thinks there’s gonna be loyalty there…have fun.” And what do you know. He only got invited back to Howard once like 4 years later. The boys eventually invited him back a month later because at this point Marons fame overshadowed the boys.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
The boys made a huge fawwwkin stink about it when it happened. I can’t link it but it’s in the huge O&A vs Stern Youtube compilation, titled something like “Howard blocking guests”. Marc Maron was a regular on O&A until this day in 2013. The boys ranted and raved basically saying “fuck him” and dropping every hint that it was Maron without directly saying his name, saying a comedian / podcaster / celebrity blew off the show to do Howard. And coincidentally Maron was on Howard the same day.

Opie even says in the clip “He thinks there’s gonna be loyalty there…have fun.” And what do you know. He only got invited back to Howard once like 4 years later. The boys eventually invited him back a month later because at this point Marons fame overshadowed the boys.
Funny that they would always say "we don't care if you go do Stern, we can't tell you where you can and can't go" but it was always almost like a threat.

lowend73

Forum Clout

I can only picture Brad Pitt answering the Crypt Keeper and Worm