• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The hacker scene yo

Forum Clout
Screen Shot 2024-01-30 at 6.10.34 PM.png

image (1).png

midwit

Forum Clout
She's so fucking stupid. Weev is-

a) legitimately extremely talented
b) legitimately psychopathic

Weev is one of the most deranged people I've ever knowingly spoken to on the internet, I'd have to imagine he's a fed on about 50 different levels that I'll never even begin to understand but the point is... He's not someone I would call out.

Assuming he can be bothered and isn't retired somewhere, which is very possible, he will win that game, madam street shitter.

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
The skitzo stuff like this is why I've become to fear I'll find Jackie more horrifically sad than funny.
You already know if you look any deeper than we already have what's coming next, it's the wreckage of everyone's life she's ever been involved in. Parents, husbands, boyfriends, children, children she's having sex with, the list is probably endless.

retard

Forum Clout
He's a jew and still that stupid. Jews are allegedly smarter than goyim.