• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Green Knight (2021)

Covid19

Forum Clout
I normally go deep with the A24, but this was one of the most boring piles of shit I've seen in a long time. The forced diversity aside, the pacing was so sluggish and for an over 2 hour movie the story really dragged with huge sections of nothing really happening. Of course, all the film hipsters think its some sort of masterpiece just because it isn't a conventional film. Any other brothamen seen it?

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
A24 is an American independent entertainment company founded on August 20, 2012, by Daniel Katz, David Fenkel, and John Hodges that specializes in film and television production, as well as film distribution. It is based in New York City.
Do you enjoy Netflix original content too?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I was kind of excited for it because I like A24 stuff too. All I've heard about it is that It's just crushingly boring. I might still watch it some time because I like Valhalla Rising and It's pretty fucking boring too.