• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Greaseman

G

Still streaming LIVE (lol) at Web Radio Classics, 6PM to Midnight EST.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://usliveradio.com/web-radio-classics-66503/[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]http://webradioclassics.com/greaseman.htm[/URL]

Greaseman-Doug-Tracht.jpg

grease_book_back.jpg

Nana gave an accurate description of how corny the show was and is to this day. It's basically one of those joke books on top of your uncle's toilet back in the 90's, but stretched out into produced bits with sound effects, music and wacky voices. Cheesy as fuck but somehow entertaining (to me at least). Now punctuated with oldies from the 50's to the 80's. Not a bad listen if you like vintage radio.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
When Greaseman started to become more popular he began doing live appearances. His fans all thought he was this tattooed biker gang outlaw looking maniac. Like a serial killer or Vietnam war crime psycho with crazy eyes. But in reality the guy was 6'3" and 140lbs looking anorexic stick figure and fans mocked him and didn't believe that he was the Greaseman. He ended up getting jacked and doing way more live appearances and ignoring all the dudes and going after women when he saw that the big radio events were all sausage fests. It was like his Spuds Buckley moment or whatever.

Guy once went on air said something like "MLK day? Why not shoot four more of them and we can get the entire week off?" and got suspended. Just suspended keep in mind. Not even fired. Imus got fired for saying "nappy headed ho" in passing. The funniest part was that Greaseman was suspended for five days meaning his "kill four more" joke actually got him a week off from work. A decade later he would incinerate his career.

A decade later Greaseman would be one of the major casualties in the radio wars. Some nigger had recently been lynched by being dragged behind a truck, and Greaseman's radio station kept making him play hip hop and R&B records when he wanted to play rock. And he got fed up and after one of the records said "music like this is why they get dragged behind trucks". Not only was he fired but he went on an apology tour that would cause Imus to call him a nigger lover.

Greaseman quit his career in radio to work at a soup kitchen for like two straight years. Went to a black psychiatrist to get yelled at every day. Apologized in front of huge black crowds and television shows dozens of times. And never got his job back and was basically never hired for more than small market gigs ever again. And no one learned from this. Idiot Imus apologized and it caused him to lose his radio and television gigs.

G

When Greaseman started to become more popular he began doing live appearances. His fans all thought he was this tattooed biker gang outlaw looking maniac. Like a serial killer or Vietnam war crime psycho with crazy eyes. But in reality the guy was 6'3" and 140lbs looking anorexic stick figure and fans mocked him and didn't believe that he was the Greaseman. He ended up getting jacked and doing way more live appearances and ignoring all the dudes and going after women when he saw that the big radio events were all sausage fests. It was like his Spuds Buckley moment or whatever.

Guy once went on air said something like "MLK day? Why not shoot four more of them and we can get the entire week off?" and got suspended. Just suspended keep in mind. Not even fired. Imus got fired for saying "nappy headed ho" in passing. The funniest part was that Greaseman was suspended for five days meaning his "kill four more" joke actually got him a week off from work. A decade later he would incinerate his career.

A decade later Greaseman would be one of the major casualties in the radio wars. Some nigger had recently been lynched by being dragged behind a truck, and Greaseman's radio station kept making him play hip hop and R&B records when he wanted to play rock. And he got fed up and after one of the records said "music like this is why they get dragged behind trucks". Not only was he fired but he went on an apology tour that would cause Imus to call him a nigger lover.

Greaseman quit his career in radio to work at a soup kitchen for like two straight years. Went to a black psychiatrist to get yelled at every day. Apologized in front of huge black crowds and television shows dozens of times. And never got his job back and was basically never hired for more than small market gigs ever again. And no one learned from this. Idiot Imus apologized and it caused him to lose his radio and television gigs.
To top it off, I think he's a heeb. I've heard him say the word "goy" during his show, although he might've been doing an impression. Despite all that, the wacky radio schtick is funny to me. Corny as all hell, but hearing it today is like a throwback to a different era.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
To top it off, I think he's a heeb. I've heard him say the word "goy" during his show, although he might've been doing an impression. Despite all that, the wacky radio schtick is funny to me. Corny as all hell, but hearing it today is like a throwback to a different era.
Just looked it up, because I thought he was one of Boomia's countrymen. His parents were German, and he was raised Lutheran.

EraGodless

Forum Clout

They should just outright deny it or say they were, " out of their mind back then," like Howard Stern. Granted, Howard is a member of the tribe, but he's so irrelevant it's shocking they haven't set him up for a Harvey Weinstein type fall.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Just looked it up, because I thought he was one of Boomia's countrymen. His parents were German, and he was raised Lutheran.
Raised Lutheran is a jewish trick. Like when John Kerry was raised Catholic despite both his parents being kikes and his real last name being Cohen. Tons of jews will say that they were raised in another religion or will hide their ethnicity some other way. Elon Musk went to jewish day schools and tried to scrub it from the internet but now has to give these weird explanations about why he went to jewish schools. And Vladimir Putin grew up in an all jewish neighborhood but the Russians just treat it like it was a total accident or coincidence.

Point I am making is that all jews need to be killed.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Raised Lutheran is a jewish trick. Like when John Kerry was raised Catholic despite both his parents being kikes and his real last name being Cohen. Tons of jews will say that they were raised in another religion or will hide their ethnicity some other way. Elon Musk went to jewish day schools and tried to scrub it from the internet but now has to give these weird explanations about why he went to jewish schools. And Vladimir Putin grew up in an all jewish neighborhood but the Russians just treat it like it was a total accident or coincidence.
The founder of the Illuminati, Adam Weishaupt, I think was a jew. He went to a Jesuit school, he may have been a Catholic priest at one point, but he was funded by Rothschilds. I've gotten to a point in my study of history where it seems for the last 400 years or so it's just Rothschilds, Rothschilds, Rothschilds. It used to be common knowledge and now it's occultist almost; before the World Wars outside of the ghettos of Frankfurt they'd have signs that said 'Der Judenschwein' and 'Rothschild' with a big pig with piglets sucking its tits and licking its arse.

Here's Musk's mum doing the 'all seeing eye' Illuminati gesture

FRV-Yl0WUAE3NkM.jpg

Putin I'm unsure about. That Vladimir Zhirinovsky guy was half Jewish and told Jews to get the fuck out of Russia. Putin's certainly pushing back on the Jewish wet dream of having Black Rock own everything in Ukraine, plus a lot of Jew billionaires in Russia either fled or got arrested under Putin. So, I'm unsure about him.

G

I could see that being the case. His last name is Tracht which is German, but it made me think of that Nickelodeon actress that was in that Euro Trip movie (Michelle Trachtenberg). German names are always a toss up and that dick nose doesn't help lol.

G

The founder of the Illuminati, Adam Weishaupt, I think was a jew. He went to a Jesuit school, he may have been a Catholic priest at one point, but he was funded by Rothschilds. I've gotten to a point in my study of history where it seems for the last 400 years or so it's just Rothschilds, Rothschilds, Rothschilds. It used to be common knowledge and now it's occultist almost; before the World Wars outside of the ghettos of Frankfurt they'd have signs that said 'Der Judenschwein' and 'Rothschild' with a big pig with piglets sucking its tits and licking its arse.

Here's Musk's mum doing the 'all seeing eye' Illuminati gesture

View attachment 119119

Putin I'm unsure about. That Vladimir Zhirinovsky guy was half Jewish and told Jews to get the fuck out of Russia. Putin's certainly pushing back on the Jewish wet dream of having Black Rock own everything in Ukraine, plus a lot of Jew billionaires in Russia either fled or got arrested under Putin. So, I'm unsure about him.
Something to consider:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://fitzinfo.net/2022/12/19/putin-wears-kabbalah-red-thread-talisman-video/amp/[/URL]

The whole world is a stage, brotherman.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

EraGodless

Forum Clout

Point I am making is that all jews need to be killed.
Tbf, I grew up in a town on LI Island that's a haven for Jews- actually it's a few towns and a lot of people would just assume your were Jewish if you told them where you were from (Syosset-Woodbury and Jericho). So it's possible to grow up around a lot of Jews and not actually be one. Unless they're orthodox. Orthodox ones are typically very insular and frown upon outsiders.