• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Gravy Seals are preppin' for action!

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
1660041370495.png

Forum Clout
I love how all of these faggots sucked Mad Dog Mattis's cock for years until Daddy Donald no longer had any use for him, and then all of a sudden he was "woke". Please let this pack of fags actually get mad enough to try to do something to the "woke military" so I can watch more of them taze themselves in the balls to death again.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I had no idea fred was functionally illiterate, you can always tell when a guy has never read a book

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
'Elon brought me back'
Twitter is a fucking fantasy land for all of these fools. They're convinced that the world is a simple place and they alone can see through the bullshit. If they actually cared they'd be off twitter and doing something about it. Their brains are mush.

Nobody gives a fuck about you, Fred, you paranoid old man. Do everyone a favor and tighten the noose on yourself. Make sure to send all your money to Trump before doing so.

Last edited:

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Twitter is a fucking fantasy land for all of these fools. They're convinced that the world is a simple place and they alone can see through the bullshit. If they actually cared they'd be off twitter and doing something about it. Their brains are mush.

Nobody gives a fuck about you, Fred, you paranoid old man. Do everyone a favor and tighten the noose on yourself. Make sure to send all your money to Trump before doing so.
His money is still in the hands of those government disability people, they only dole it out $600 at a time and he loses more than that at poker and buffets

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
They got addicted to Trump triggering all the lefties weekly and are seeing that the "run it back 2024" isnt going to happen. These are the same people that were doing victory laps on twitter after every trump press conference. They havent had anything to gloat about in years. All they have left is tweeting about how the country has gone to hell. All while still living in one of bluest cities in the country.

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck
Forum Clout
As a general rule, right wingers are fucking traitors.
It's all the lowest backwoods pro wresting slop you can imagine. Tough guys. Every single institution is now a part of the " Deep state". LMFAO. Fucking queers. No evidence, no policy, nothing to support their slop. Just a fat fucking grifter blithering "messiah" who's shitting his pants.
If you can imagine being so fucking pigheaded that you think Bill Fkng Barr is part of the deep state, you really are an uninformed sack of shit.

Edit: Rum and Coke doing its job for me tight.
Ketchup flying at Mar-a-Lardo tonight.

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
I love how all of these faggots sucked Mad Dog Mattis's cock for years until Daddy Donald no longer had any use for him, and then all of a sudden he was "woke". Please let this pack of fags actually get mad enough to try to do something to the "woke military" so I can watch more of them taze themselves in the balls to death again.
Mattis was always a hawk faggot. I hated him as sec state