• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Golden Ages of Patposting

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Today might be one of the greatest days in Patposting History. To reminisce on our glorious history, let's think back on all of our great eras.

1. Norm/11 - When it all began, leading to Patrick's initial Twitter ban
2. No more posts about Patrick - The 2nd Sub Saga, culminating in front page news and a total ban for the most notorious sub in reddit history
3. The Lappening - One of the most productive eras in uprooting details from Patrick's life
4. Election Day - Twitter account is banned again on the day of election and the release of In The Black
5. The Lolsuit - Patrick kicks things into the next gear by filing the most retarded lawsuit in internet history
6. Apostlegate
7. Today - Fatrick finally admits to losing the lolsuit and Patposting Goes Mainstream, with arguably more eyes brought to the attention of Fatty's plight than ever before. Everyone has the same opinion: He's a fat faggot with bitch tits and solely responsible for his retarded predicament.

Whadda summa dem udda moments we got?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
2d2274559634005df87fb88ffbac77ff.jpg

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I found out about the Lappening first. Pat said the cucking was of "public record" so I speed read his blog and found it relatively quickly. Just thought I should take credit there as I'm very proud.
I nominated for thread of the year 2020 but for some reason it didn't win a landslide. Recency bias, it was revealed in January

G

Today might be one of the greatest days in Patposting History. To reminisce on our glorious history, let's think back on all of our great eras.

1. Norm/11 - When it all began, leading to Patrick's initial Twitter ban
2. No more posts about Patrick - The 2nd Sub Saga, culminating in front page news and a total ban for the most notorious sub in reddit history
3. The Lappening - One of the most productive eras in uprooting details from Patrick's life
4. Election Day - Twitter account is banned again on the day of election and the release of In The Black
5. The Lolsuit - Patrick kicks things into the next gear by filing the most retarded lawsuit in internet history
6. Apostlegate
7. Today - Fatrick finally admits to losing the lolsuit and Patposting Goes Mainstream, with arguably more eyes brought to the attention of Fatty's plight than ever before. Everyone has the same opinion: He's a fat faggot with bitch tits and solely responsible for his retarded predicament.

Whadda summa dem udda moments we got?
It’s the truly trivial moments I treasure. Being attacked by a squirrel and complaining about his cat’s name being stolen stand out. For the love of ham he’s literally an enormous retard.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
The autism thread and when he tried to battle us atalkers on Reddit was a good bit. Can’t forget the speeding court date too. I still crack up at whomever played the fucking people’s court theme in it.
Hearing “This is the plaintiff Joseph Qumia” will always make me laugh. They thought his TV was on too loud. That’s a bit only us retards would get.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I liked when we were hoping between subs daily over the summer of 2019 with both Joe and Pat after us, knowing that we were back on a new sub right after one got banned, but they didn’t know exactly where yet.

New sub day was fucking great. Was so funny to see thousands of people regroup instantly despite piggy and the cow's best efforts.

terminator-alive.gif

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
It's like an endless summer, or a drug with no comedown. :D

I just worry that the Pay Quazi finale will be disappointing. Like, we'll have a screenshot of a check but without Pat's name on it. Or it'll all have been a dream or some weak cop-out.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Getting kicked off reddit was the greatest thing to happen to Patposting. Reddit's stupid rules always turns its users against each other as they snitch on each other to protect the sub. It was the stupidest thing he could have done because there, it was contained. Here, it's the United States of Patposting.