• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The German Experiment that placed foster children with pedophiles

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Without opening the link I'm gonna guess the article was written by either a Jew who's lying or a kiked journalist who's lying.
I suggest opening it, he’s actually a homo who grew up during nazi germany

i thought it was weimar republic era, but it was in the 60’s, but dont worry, the holocaust is definitely heavily leaned on here

somehow this gay pedos dad is the bad guy because he was a nazi who was kind of a hard ass military father (oddly tho he never hit him while growing up from what i read)

it definitely shows how the 60’s counter culture movement was expressed in Germany after nazism in a way i wasnt familiar with

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
What does it take to be a "sexologist"?
Baahhhhhhhh

c9c9ef5dee4a04a929a3b9fd08ee5637.jpg

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Yeah, I read that a few weeks ago. In post-war Europe, a political swing to the left resulted in a lot of ... "liberal" policies toward sex.

In the Netherlands, CP was legal until 1984. You could buy glossy magazines of it.

Apparently, they are quite valuable now, but most of the originals have been stockpiled by the Cumia family, along with Trump playing cards and Faberge eggs.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Yeah, I read that a few weeks ago. In post-war Europe, a political swing to the left resulted in a lot of ... "liberal" policies toward sex.

In the Netherlands, CP was legal until 1984. You could buy glossy magazines of it.

Apparently, they are quite valuable now, but most of the originals have been stockpiled by the Cumia family, along with Trump playing cards and Faberge eggs.
Do you think those magazines got “grandfathered” in?