• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Game released an Eminem diss track

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
man I go way back with all of this. My wigger friend loved G-Unit and all the shit surrounding that. The day he heard Game's mixtape on 50 he completely changed sides. 300 bars is a classic in my mind.

One of my favorites -

I legitimately liked The Game too. I used to watch that documentary that came with the cd and be like "he makes being a crack dealing loser nigger look so cool." He's also known to just knock the shit out of people so I'm hoping this is real and results in Eminem getting his wigger ass kicked.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
images (20).jpeg
yeah but when you have a butterfly face tattoo can you really release a diss track?

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
I legitimately liked The Game too. I used to watch that documentary that came with the cd and be like "he makes being a crack dealing loser nigger look so cool." He's also known to just knock the shit out of people so I'm hoping this is real and results in Eminem getting his wigger ass kicked.

I enjoyed that whole scene. Hell I remember skipping school back in the day and hearing 'my name is' for the first time on mtv and downloading it right away, took ~45 minutes to get that on 56k. Enimem is great but the way he comes off nowadays is completely cringe. I hope the game lyricly murders his ass.