• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The funniest thing about Pat's life

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Pat being a failure, he tries make it sound whatever he owns is something special but its not, he lives in a old frat flop house, he drives a 14 year old car with 170k miles on it,his books are dog shit, christ almighty the list never ends

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Oh. I thought it was that he got cucked.
And not only “cucked” but humiliated beyond belief. By a man who is superior to Pat in every fucking way, with a ginormous cock.

I’ve said it before if it had happened to me I personally would’ve ended it or moved into a cabin in the mountains.

Last edited:

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
But......he’s gay

I mean he’s gay excuse me...he’s BLIND
Lol! I remember that video. The lady anchor had a Freudian slip cus the blind climber really did sound super gay when they interviewed him prior. The video went viral and she later claimed she had a brain fart cus they did a segment on a lesbian issue earlier that day, but I knew the truth cus that’s the first thing I thought when I heard the climber speak.

Here’s the video, for the uninitiated.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Funniest part really is how he spent years portraying himself as this bodybuilding, street fighting, finely tuned athlete who has been inside countless women and earns hundreds of thousands of dollars a year and now he’s just an old fat dude who writes sci-fi and tweets about cyberstalkers 80 times a day.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Funniest part really is how he spent years portraying himself as this bodybuilding, street fighting, finely tuned athlete who has been inside countless women and earns hundreds of thousands of dollars a year and now he’s just an old fat dude who writes sci-fi and tweets about cyberstalkers 80 times a day.
Know how he acts like a hip spring chicken all the time? I bet theyll be an exact day, where he flips the script and starts with “Son, i have all the experience in the world. Ive lived for 49 years and learned it all. Let me know youre ready for your lesson” or whatever gay shit. Hes going to turn into fucking Gandolf one of these months.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Know how he acts like a hip spring chicken all the time? I bet theyll be an exact day, where he flips the script and starts with “Son, i have all the experience in the world. Ive lived for 49 years and learned it all. Let me know youre ready for your lesson” or whatever gay shit. Hes going to turn into fucking Gandolf one of these months.
You're 100% right there. Every breath he takes is just to fuel some delusion (or outright lie) about how much more right he is than everyone else.