• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The FU line

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
"I want to give a big F U!!!! To the guy who cut me off on ma truck FUUUUUUUCKKKKK YOUUUUU!!!"

What an embarrassment that bit was. The worst was when women would be on it acting angry. The production on that show was fucking awful. "Well that sucked!" Audio at the end of the show was just as bad. We get it the show doesn't care that's why we call it "The WORST of" 😂🤣😂

Forum Clout
I JUST WANNA GIVE A BIG F U TO MY BOSS - I DO ALL THE WORK AND YOU TAKE ALL THE CREDIT AND NOW I HAVE TO WORK ON CHRISTMAS SOOOO FFUUUCCKKK YOOOUUU - This is a bit on a sports radio show in my local market. I don’t think O&A invented it like they always claimed.
The b-b-b-b-b-boys lying about their influence and innovation? Fella, I just don't believe that...