The foreshadowing of the Lappening.

G

What a telling picture. Nubile, fertile maiden Ade on the range. Narrow-shouldered, destined to be fat soon to be ex-husband standing there with his legs close together like a woman or a "man" with micro genitals. Preordained savior, man's man and high school jock who's piled on a few, standing in a manner to give his cartoonishly oversized genitalia breathing room. Ladies and gentlemen, PCJ on the left.

This picture is a tutorial in not getting cucked. If you're a half a fag weirdo like Fat. Don't invite superior males along to hang out with you and your wife. And if they later encourage her to sit on their lap in front of you, don't do nothing.

f1db985525735c616fc6f915e21bbe3c.jpg

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Only in America could a fucktard like Patrick acquire enough firepower to take out dozens of people. The I.P.'s were handed over. Sleep soundly, with a gun near and one eye open...

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
Look at her slim torso, the feline curve of her spine. The arms, finely toned, could have been the reference for Venus de Milo. You couldn't sculpt a more perfect body.

Pat, on the other hand, looks like the lumpy pile of scrap that the artist chiseled away. Shapeless, formless, devoid of beauty. Extraneous material useless in every sense of the word.

G

That photo of him holding the remote is perfect. Awkward pose. Awful haircut and clothes. Intently staring at the television. His wife sitting away from him wondering how she will ever escape him.

Every evening Ade came home to see him looking just like that. He was always home before her. He wouldn't even look at her to ask what was for dinner. It had to be meatloaf regardless.

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
Only in America could a fucktard like Patrick acquire enough firepower to take out dozens of people. The I.P.'s were handed over. Sleep soundly, with a gun near and one eye open...
Should It be a space gun? I only want to lightly injure his breasts.