• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The first reviews for The Many Saints of Newark are here!

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout

If you don't want to read, most reviews say it's good but not great.

I'm still not convinced it will be good, but maybe it won't be complete dogshit?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Until hardcore Sopranos fans that are age 40 and above review it you can ignore the (((professional))) and (((fan))) reviews. Movie looks completely mediocre. Most likely you watch it once or twice then try to forget it ever existed. Hopefully it does not ruin The Sopranos entirely.

Forum Clout
I honestly don't think it's going to be terrible, it most likely will just be an average forgettable gangster movie. I do agree the trailers don't look great, but I also think thats in part because Warner Bros as always been terrible at marketing their films. I think if they wanted to do this story it really should've been a mini-series. The movies runtime is 120 minutes and that doesn't seem like enough time to fully flesh out a story like this.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I honestly don't think it's going to be terrible, it most likely will just be an average forgettable gangster movie. I do agree the trailers don't look great, but I also think thats in part because Warner Bros as always been terrible at marketing their films. I think if they wanted to do this story it really should've been a mini-series. The movies runtime is 120 minutes and that doesn't seem like enough time to fully flesh out a story like this.
Rumor is that they shot like three or more hours of footage and cut it down quite a bit. It is 120 minutes so that they can run it more often for theaters to make money on more showings.

G

I might go see this on premier night. I think it will probably be the last time I give enough of a fuck about a movie coming out to do that. Expectations are low but no doubt it will keep attention. I'll give it a chance.

If they're going to go with the race riot story line they better be saying nigger.