• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The final punch is coming next week. All 60 John Does are going to be exposed

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Everybody gotta die sometime
"I gotta have him in my hole, sarge?"

ezUSWjr.jpeg

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Luckily I’m John Doe #66 so I haven’t been exposed or sued yet. I’ll make sure Vinny gets the hacks to take care of youse guys in the joint. Scotch and salamis first run, coke and gabagool second? Have a good trip boys, I’ll have the stuff to youse every Tuesday.
Remember the manigott’ or else it’s grilled cheese off the radiator.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
Barnes can you confirm Gardner was inspired by Pat. I only wish Pat met the same fate…
We get up at 1pm, tweet all day, lay on the couch until around four or five, drink some beer, eat,...

If you're lucky, Jamal comes over at night to pull a three-hour cuntfart session, so maybe you sleep 3, 4 hours a night...

but you don't really sleep.

637B3305-0FE0-4219-AB8F-376F28834B0A.jpeg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Sucks for you guys. I’ll hold down the fort while you’re inside. Let me know what kind of cigarettes you like and I’ll see what I can do.
Camel unfiltered if you can. I want to smoke something nobody else there will probably like.

If you can’t do that, then maybe More, but not the menthols.