• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The film Drive. Oopsie doodles, I mean WWAWD Drive.

G

Pros:
Main character is pretty cool! He only talks when he has to! Not like the rest of these rambling MILLENIALS! :image_9247:
Good soundtrack
Inspired one of the best games of all time, Hotline Miami
The jews are the bad guys (rare in any movie)

Cons:

Main character wants to raise another man's brown son
It's just another gay fucking movie and we should all stop watching them, hollywood is jewish propaganda

G

In an interview with Albert Brooks he said Refn picked him for that role because this scene "scared him". Found it pretty funny a scene played for laughs led to that.
[MEDIA=youtube]xdMilnKGJdA[/MEDIA]

This character reminds me of George Costanza, or the other way around.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
The jews are the bad guys
This is jewish propaganda
incelpropellor.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Great film, I like any movie that kills Ron Pearlman. Albert Brooks was great as well in a non-comedic role. If you can find it (it’s tough) check out “The Driver” from 1978 with Ryan O’Neal and Bruce Dern. It was a Walter Hill movie (Warriors, 48 Hours) and was a big influence on Drive. Quentin Tarantino and Edgar Wright are big fans.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Pros:
Main character is pretty cool! He only talks when he has to! Not like the rest of these rambling MILLENIALS! :image_9247:
Good soundtrack
Inspired one of the best games of all time, Hotline Miami
The jews are the bad guys (rare in any movie)

Cons:

Main character wants to raise another man's brown son
It's just another gay fucking movie and we should all stop watching them, hollywood is jewish propaganda
The main character is a turboautist

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
In an interview with Albert Brooks he said Refn picked him for that role because this scene "scared him". Found it pretty funny a scene played for laughs led to that.

Thank you, movie nigga. This looks good. I'm going to watch it this week.