• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Fatrick iconic "point to brain" PFP

G

yNRiq5y2_400x400.jpg

Sit back for a moment at how tacky it is to even pose like this...But to make it black and white is the cringiest aspect (doubt Fatrick was deep enough to use black/white colors to symbolize that he's a deeply polarizing figure, he probably chose it because it makes him less fat).

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
There was this guy in middle school who had a mole on his temple. Nothing grotesque, just an average mole.
A couple friends and I took to striking this pose when the kid was around while quietly saying, "Hmmmmmm"

It drove him absolutely fucking nuts.
The angrier he got, the more we would contemplate and go, "hmmmmmmm."

Over the course of 3 years the mole was never mentioned. I think we may have caused him to transfer to another school.
Looking back, that guy had many, many Pat traits. Wasn't fat, though. Unlike Pat, who is very fat.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
It should be more of a thoughtful or contemplative look where the finger is resting against the head and the chin is against the other fingers. Dummy literally points at his head.

He tried different poses but they accentuated both his fat face and his latent homosexuality.

41e86493e9705d76f03f66a1d9776d12.jpg

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Did someone tell him he looked handsome or something so he decided never to change it ever again? That thing was like 5 years and 100lbs ago.