• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Fat man's latest delusion of grandeur Elon tweet reply

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1648332180296.png

I'm sorry, who are you?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
If the police are “heavy” during “brown people” protests, why is rampant looting and burning a problem during them? If we had a few thousand people we could probably make an actual fake world for Rick to live in. “The Tomlinson Show” if you will. Except no one will be rooting for him.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
.. I'll be brief :image_9247_m:

"We kick crazies out of town squares"

No we fucking don't and it's because of fringe woke horseshit that Conservative Rick undoubtedly blindly supports despite not having to regularly interact with people on the street because he's fatdeep into a pink blanket from 11:30 on.

Mentioned this in another thread but I had some nut on the subway abruptly start ranting about how we should get Biden and my governor on the train so we could blow them both up. At one point he just started punching the window and explained that if it broke he wouldn't have to pay for it, the Governor would. He then went into great detail about how to get to the Guv's house on public transportation in case anyone felt assassinationy. I never felt in danger so don't wanna Tomlinson shit here but the point is these Twitter fags NEVER have to see the dark side of this shit. Mental illness is something you just sympathize with for upvotes. They don't see human shit on the train into work, or people pulling knives on each other when you can't leave the train or a 50 something year old man screaming NIGGER repeatedly at some guy just trying to do his job.

I have Charles Bronson Death Wish fantasies every day, none of these faggot politicians care about this shit. Just last week I kicked a bunch of Spanish chicks and a black kid off the subway for smoking a joint and taking selfies... afterward I apologized to the rest of the train for making a scene and MULTIPLE people came up to thank me. I'm enjoying a couple Smuttynose Finest Kind IPA's tonight, brothermen and I hope this drunken tangent finds you well.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Yeah ok, Pat. Never mind that, not only did the police go out of their way to NOT interfere with BLM riots, but also the majority of BLM rioters weren't even "black" or "brown" - but rather, like Pat, perennially unemployed and sexually confused losers who had to make the black man's problems somehow about them, because they don't think that black people are competent enough to handle their own problems. "Ally" means "white master".

Meanwhile, the freedom convoy, who were protesting against ACTUAL fascism, were constantly harassed and threatened with unemployment.

Pat and his fellow fascists were so #TeamCovid, and now they Annabelle'd that to instead be #TeamUkraine, because CNN told them that the neo-Nazi infested capital for civil war and human trafficking are the "good guys".

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
If the police are “heavy” during “brown people” protests, why is rampant looting and burning a problem during them? If we had a few thousand people we could probably make an actual fake world for Rick to live in. “The Tomlinson Show” if you will. Except no one will be rooting for him.
this bit's got legs. Just constantly sabotage everything he does to laugh at him