• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The fact that he’s an alcoholic in his early 40s isn’t talked about enough

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
There is no greater indicator of how pathetic and miserable he is than the fact that he gets hammered every single night and tries to make it some cool thing. Like it’s all a part of his tough guy persona.

I feel embarrassed that I wasted my 20s just drinking every night. I cannot imagine what it’s like to be in your 40s and still living that lifestyle. You’d have to be retarded. And very fat.

G

There is no greater indicator of how pathetic and miserable he is than the fact that he gets hammered every single night and tries to make it some cool thing. Like it’s all a part of his tough guy persona.

I feel embarrassed that I wasted my 20s just drinking every night. I cannot imagine what it’s like to be in your 40s and still living that lifestyle. You’d have to be retarded. And very fat.

Yeah, you nailed it. The fact that he brags about it is just so juvenile. It's one thing to sit at home after a rough day and have a drink or 2 to unwind. But being 40 years old and spending hours of your day at the bar is not something to be proud of, let alone brag about it.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
PAThetic.

Imagine being a tough guy and only insult is to wimp up and hold back your tears to call someone a... child.
Even in his own twitter world he is a big fat shrimp blocking someone is his way of crying. Reporting is his way of tattling, fucking baby pussy.

How does it feel fucker? You are the biggest loser on the internet just like in grade school. Whiny little fat kid brained faggot.

Also for fighting nazis all the time and killing trolls under his pink blankee that his mom prob bought him as a baby that he still uses to this day, by "sendind them dick pics." I have never read him on any of his tweets win an argument or prove a point. Has anyone else?

EraGodless

Forum Clout

It's not ideal, but so.ehow I manage. Technically, I'm a binge drinker. I go weeks without drinking. Then hit the Chardonnay pretty hard for a few days, but don't get hangovers/wake up all fucked up. I also work 50 hours a week.