• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Eternals is Dogshit

Not bad

Forum Clout
What the fuck is the eternals?

3181974990.jpg

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Never watched it and not going to. But I think it's funny how it was the first Marvel film to be both a critical and financial flop.

They made a big deal how they were going out of their way to make it the most diverse Marvel movie ever. For fucks sake they had a gay black superhero and Kumail Nanjani is suppose to be one of the Eternals? Give me a fucking break.

Even my girlfriend who loves the Marvel stuff says it was boring.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
Never watched it and not going to. But I think it's funny how it was the first Marvel film to be both a critical and financial flop.

They made a big deal how they were going out of their way to make it the most diverse Marvel movie ever. For fucks sake they had a gay black superhero and Kumail Nanjani is suppose to be one of the Eternals? Give me a fucking break.

Fucking Angelina Jolie being cast in any movie should be an warning that its shite

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

If the eternals were designed by some super being, why would they be black deaf, gay Scottish or a street shitter.