• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The end of aTalking

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout

Chowl(x)s will no longer be able to torment me with my own images of me posted by me to correcT The record againsT nazi chowl(x)s
OC nawt included.

Pat. Kill yourself now. The glugging you hear is 'your platform' TiTanicing.

Suck my fat dick and I got the Quasi $23k if you can best me.

Faggot.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
All the more reason for that Reddit guy to continue texting Rick and his family. I’m not condoning it, I’m saying twitter has just incentivized more direct harassment. Or even just posting on more forums and other things pat is likely to go on, such as Reddit. They really should be ashamed.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Well pat actively comes here to read everything about him so he basically trolls himself daily. Twitter can put all the rules they want but if they go out of their way to read that stuff then what can you do? This rule doesnt change anything for trolls. Troll twitter accounts get nuked after their first few posts even if they dont post a photo. This changes nothing but more ways for regular twitter users to get banned.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
qm2L5MPh.webp

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
I bet they're going to let mainstream media still hawk their bullshit, I guess we're just gonna have to draw pictures of pat

I remember some people using that tactic during the reddit DMCA era. They would just draw his social media posts. I think there were a couple examples on the archive page, but my link hasn't worked for a while.

G

Something I just thought of, can you file a DMCA on him every time he uses a capeshit photo or gif? Just say you're Marvel/Sony/Whoever. Actually every time he uses a photo at all. Whenever he posts a picture of his dumb model, say you're <whoever owns Star Trek>. Etc.