• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Eisenstein Effect, Episode 20

BudDickman

Forum Clout
This is an interview he did with the main chick from that "Dad Bods" sketch. Did anyone see this interview before it got pulled? If it is because of rascally activity, why did the interview get pulled but not the "Dad Bods" sketch, which still has comments enabled?

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I spent an hour or so trying to track it down a little while back. It's been gone for a long time, could not even find a cached version of it. I think she may have even removed it prior to Norm/11. I briefly considered reaching out to her to ask her about it, but decided against it because she seems like a nice enough lady who put Pat on the Pay No Mind list a long time ago.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
I've never seen the interview or whatever it was, only the one photo that shows Patrick with no bulge. Maybe they pulled it or never posted it because it was boring and full of obvious lies.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
No tits. Hairy butthole: CONFIRMED

FFxhAH2XsAE2NWa