• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The East Palestine Derailment thing is huge.

The Shah of Iran

Man's man, Gook killer, hockey dad
Forum Clout
Can someone give me a QRD
I watched my 1st Nana clip in ages on this about 15 minutes ago. I figured there was no way he could make it about his hatred of blacks. I was wrong.

There's a train full of vinyl chloride on fire that has derailed in Ohio and the authorities are saying it's better to let it burn than try to deal with it. People are complaining that their pets are dying, there are streams and lakes full of dead fish and crows are falling out the sky and this is as far as 10 miles away. Also people can't go outside without their eyes watering. There are reports that people in PA and Tennessee are now smelling chlorine.

And Sleepy Joe hasn't made a peep about it yet, like it's not happening. Missouri got more White House attention during their droughts.

All this and no one is commenting that the closest town is called Palestine.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
If it's happening in another country, who is to say that it's even happening at all? I mean, I can't see it. I don't smell anything, and I don't really hear it... I just hear a lot of people 'talking' about it. Do these people even exist? Have you ever been to these countries yourself? Do you know anyone who has really been there? For all I know, these people could be living in the lap of luxury, while I have to work a job to keep the lights on. Yeah, typical. Just something to think about.

G

I watched my 1st Nana clip in ages on this about 15 minutes ago. I figured there was no way he could make it about his hatred of blacks. I was wrong.

There's a train full of vinyl chloride on fire that has derailed in Ohio and the authorities are saying it's better to let it burn than try to deal with it. People are complaining that their pets are dying, there are streams and lakes full of dead fish and crows are falling out the sky and this is as far as 10 miles away. Also people can't go outside without their eyes watering. There are reports that people in PA and Tennessee are now smelling chlorine.

And Sleepy Joe hasn't made a peep about it yet, like it's not happening. Missouri got more White House attention during their droughts.

All this and no one is commenting that the closest town is called Palestine.
How the hell did he manage to make it about blacks?

The Shah of Iran

Man's man, Gook killer, hockey dad
Forum Clout
How the hell did he manage to make it about blacks?
He's pissed because that Buttgeiger guy was giving a speech about how blacks aren't involved in construction projects in the places they live and that no one was addressing the chemical leak........ I think at least. I was playing games on my phone for that part of it. I don't know or care who's right in this situation. It felt very shoehorned in, he was actually on a roll about something for once