• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

πŸŽ₯ The Disturbed Cult that Worships a "Trolling Victim" - The Patrick Tomlinson Saga (Part 6)

Udders

Great food
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I laughed my balls off at this one. The other episodes are great, it's just the circus freaks around Pat are so ridiculous that Pat seems like the normal one.

Another thing you can cover is the r/autism thread that went up to 2700 replies with Pat making like 900 of them. He literally replied to everything and claims he isn't autistic himself.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I laughed my balls off at this one. The other episodes are great, it's just the circus freaks around Pat are so ridiculous that Pat seems like the normal one.

Another thing you can cover is the r/autism thread that went up to 2700 replies with Pat making like 900 of them. He literally replied to everything and claims he isn't autistic himself.
For over a year

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
The DMAN doesn't patpost but these videos have been well executed up until this one. This opening was way too inside, not really funny, broke the format you established, too long. The DMAN learned a lot of the background from the earlier videos, this one he tapped out and got bored. How you gonna catch the normies attention when you can't catch The DMAN? Stick to the formula stupid.

CQ Beans

β€Ž
Forum Clout
The DMAN doesn't patpost but these videos have been well executed up until this one. This opening was way too inside, not really funny, broke the format you established, too long. The DMAN learned a lot of the background from the earlier videos, this one he tapped out and got bored. How you gonna catch the normies attention when you can't catch The DMAN? Stick to the formula stupid.
So am I to understand the @DMAN is down with Pat lore? I’ve got stories.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
i think the last one (5) was when he first started openly mocking Fatso with his comments while the first 4 gave an air of above-it impartiality, though shallow to those in the know.
Doesn't really matter, if you're onto video 6 of Fatrick you're hooked, you have a reason to watch