• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Destroyer toys with nervous hater

Forum Clout
Reduced to having viewers on who are friends with other viewers who are hiding behind veggie filters. What a career move, Opester! Bravo!
E79AAC2D-AD0A-42D7-A749-F05BCCC42FA0.jpeg

Forum Clout
He went from "radio guy" to submissive self-admitted nobody pretty quickly. Notice the Opester's swagger through the whole thing. :brothaman_sm:

I must voice disappointment that General Hughes did not compel this self-acknowledged former hater to name other haters.

At this time Pest HQ will view Chris' cooperation with cautious optimism.
The vegetables' loyalties are not clear.

G

Opie talking about doing this corn guy's show, lol. I doubt Opie even realizes it (unless he really is a genius, been doing this since he was fawkin' 18 after all), but he's making more relevant moves by sticking to his live streaming shit and collaborating with these internet randos than what Ant is doing with his public access looking paywall bullshit. It'd be funny if we started seeing the Opester cross roads with more prominent Twitch and YouTube streamers.

Forum Clout
Opie talking about doing this corn guy's show, lol. I doubt Opie even realizes it (unless he really is a genius, been doing this since he was fawkin' 18 after all), but he's making more relevant moves by sticking to his live streaming shit and collaborating with these internet randos than what Ant is doing with his public access looking paywall bullshit. It'd be funny if we started seeing the Opester cross roads with more prominent Twitch and YouTube streamers.
The Destroyer drops hammers in mysterious ways

G

I enjoyed this, I'd like to see an "Opester vs. the world" podcast where he just challenges people in one on one arguments. I think most of the people willing to do it would submit the way this guy does.
Yep, when called out in person most people fag out like wawa anth.

Case in point, Gregg went straight to cumpound to say sup to Gavin he fagged out, anthony was there too and did nothing, anthony is a pussy fuck. Gregg would go straight to @Mr. Faggotry in person and mr faggot would stutter and end up apologizing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forum Clout

Case in point, Gregg went straight to cumpound to say sup to Gavin he fagged out, anthony was there too and did nothing, anthony is a pussy fuck. Gregg would go straight to @Mr. Faggotry in person and mr faggot would stutter and end up apologizing.
Puerto Rican Rattlesnake was humbled as well.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout

Even the Puerto Rican rattlesnake stood down when confronted by the Opester, as did that faggot Gavin.

43E0098F-83B5-4ADC-85FB-066FFE45BE45.jpeg

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Anyone have the picture of the Opester manspreading on the Cumpound couch with his feet on the table? That’s the most alpha pose ever.
I tried to find that, no luck so I showed the one of his mule instead. I always keep that handy :prance_md:

Also tried to find the video of him “confronting” Gavin and that bearded homo not even making eye contact.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Opie's invasion at Compound was so beautiful. After Gavin who never met Opie was bashing him with the torpid sloth bullshit, Opie just shows up and sees stupid Gavin on the couch. "Aww, Gavin. You don't like me?" Such a power move, the little cunt wouldn't even look at him.