• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The decline of Joe Cumia

G

Joe is getting older. He will soon be in a new phase of his life... just an old, boring, alzheimers patient.

No longer will he be a wacky buffoon. We must cherish it while we can and go back to joeposting.

[MEDIA=youtube]i28UEoLXVFQ[/MEDIA]

With nana, her alzheimers will be funny. Thats the bit! It's already happening.

But for Joe it'll just be sad.

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
Joe is getting older. He will soon be in a new phase of his life... just an old, boring, alzheimers patient.

No longer will he be a wacky buffoon. We must cherish it while we can and go back to joeposting.

With nana, her alzheimers will be funny. Thats the bit! It's already happening.

But for Joe it'll just be sad.

:^( it's gonna be a sad day for joe; he was actually kinda cool.

Jizz

Forum Clout
I told my chick that we are 100% going to see Brother Joe when we go to NYC in July. He's been announcing his gigs on his facebook. I know the solo joe shows won't have the same energy as a Rotgut show but I still can't wait to hear Joe play "Layla" live. Everyone should get out and support Brother Joe this summer!

Last edited:
Forum Clout
I told my chick that we are 100% going to see Brother Joe when we go to NYC in march. He's been announcing his gigs on his facebook. I know the solo joe shows won't have the same energy as a Rotgut show but I still can't wait to hear Joe play "Layla" live. Everyone should get out and support Brother Joe this summer!
If Brother Joe comes to my area I will go for sure. I definitely want to get a picture with him before he goes to that Big Apple ranch in the sky.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
I told my chick that we are 100% going to see Brother Joe when we go to NYC in July. He's been announcing his gigs on his facebook. I know the solo joe shows won't have the same energy as a Rotgut show but I still can't wait to hear Joe play "Layla" live. Everyone should get out and support Brother Joe this summer!
Hope Joe remembers his Line 6 Looper.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
647jfky8wdo11.jpg