• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Cuckening

G

The Lappening, but with added detail to show how rick/kempesh/babu became so deeply, mentally ill.

kl.png

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
The Lappening, but with added detail to show how rick/kempesh/babu became so deeply, mentally ill.

View attachment 35788
Pat looks like a wife beater in that pic on the left. And you can tell how much happier Adrienne is in the middle and right pics...that smile on the left looks forced. She looks unfulfilled, both emotionally and cock-wise.

I think what I'm getting at is Pat is fat, and if I were him I would really reevaluate my life and what kind of person I am after seeing this. He really brings people down. A real buzzkill, if you will.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
This is excellent. One image that encapsulates the cucking. You could probably get rid of the photos in the lower middle and make the Lappening photo bigger so that it is easier to identify Pat.